𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗫

Date: 31st of October
Destination: Shibua General Hospital
______________________________

Pacing the hallways back and forth, Baji placed a hand under his chin as he thought the worst possible outcomes.

What if she doesn't survive?
What if they can't stop the bleeding?
What if she's gone to far and it's too late?

"Baji!!"

Being brought back to reality, he looked up and saw all the Division Captains and Takemichi running through the corridors.

"What's happened? Where [Y/n]?" Draken asked but got no answer. "Answer me dammit!!" Draken shouted grabbing Bajis collar.

"Excuse me..." Doctors said as they came out of the operation room and Draken let go of Bajis collar.

"We would like to inform you all that... we managed to save her life."
_____________________________
Date: 12th of November 2005
Destination: Musashi Shrine.
_____________________________

"I've brought you all here to announce something. At this current moment, Toman's 3rd in command, [Y/n] [L/n] is resigning from her place in Toman." Mikey announced causing a few mumbles from the Toman members.

"She also had a few words to say... to all of you." Mikey said as Draken pulled out a slip of paper from his pocket and handed it over to Mikey to read out.

"Dear Tokyo Manji Gang members. As I write this, I am laying in a hospital bed recovering from the so called 'bloody halloween' incident. I'd like to thank you all for the time that I spent with you all."

"To you, Mikey. I want you to take care of everyone in Toman... Toman, take care of Mikey and keep him well while I'm gone."

"Draken, stay by Mikey's side and keep him in check. Make sure he doesn't do anything stupid  while I'm gone okay?"

"Mitsuya and Hakkai, keep everyone safe. Continue your job as the 2nd Divisions Captain and Vice-Captain and lead them to victory all the time. I have no doubt that you two will do well."

"Peh, as the 3rd Divisions former Vice Captain. You promise me that you'll make it back to the 3rd Divisions Captain with Pah. And I'm sure that Pah is proud of you."

"Smiley and Angry, don't do anything stupid. Angry, keep Smiley safe. Make sure he doesn't do anything too wild while I'm gone. I'll be back but until then, don't do anything stupid."

"Muto and Sanzu, stay loyal to Mikey okay? I know that you two will. Playing chess with you two while you explained the rules was definitely something. Now I know how to play with the old people in my ward."

"Chifuyu and Baji, take care okay? I'll come back eventually, but until I do... take care and visit me every day. Chifuyu, make sure Baji doesn't do anything else reckless okay?"

"And to the rest of the Toman members. Follow Mikeys lead all the way till the end. You'll be guaranteed victory by doing so. Mikey, Draken, Takemitchy, Baji, Chifuyu, Mitsuya, Hakkai, Pah, Peh, Smiley, Angry, Muto and Sanzu are all great people to fall under."

"All of you guys take care okay? I'll come back and visit when I'm feeling better."

"From, [Y/n] [L/n]."

As Mikey finished reading the letter, The Toman members and Division Captains were in tears. Not a dry eye in the whole Shrine.

"This marks the end and the beginning of a chapter in [Y/n]s life! Let's do it the Toman way!!" Mikey shouted raising his fist in the air and everyone began chanting [Y/n]s name.

"Let's go!" Mikey shouted.
____________________________

Staring up at the ceiling, [Y/n] was bored and had nothing to do. Staying in hospital sucked. All you could do really is sleep.

Hearing something tap on her window, [Y/n] looked over at the window to see stones being thrown at her window.

Stepping out of bed, [Y/n] walked over to the window and unlocked the bottom to open it.

"Baji?" [Y/n] asked with a puzzled look.

"Come down... I want to give you something." Baji shouted up.

"Alright, give me two seconds." [Y/n] said and shut the window.

Walking over to her bed, [Y/n] grabbed Baji Valhalla jacket and headed out of her ward. The hallways were quiet, most of the nurses and doctors had gone home at this hour.

Reaching the ground floor, [Y/n] walked out the hospital door only to be greeted by all the Toman members.

"What's all this?" [Y/n] asked in shock.

"We read out your letter and here we are to give you the proper send off you deserve." Baji said as everyone put their hands behind their backs.

"Thank you for leading us, [Y/n]!" All of Toman shouted as the all bowed in front of [Y/n].

"I-I don't know what to say..." [Y/n] said in shock.

"Come back and visit soon, okay?" Mitsuya asked walking over to [Y/n].

"Don't think you can get off that easily..." Smiley said walking over with the rest of the division captains.

"Take care." Muto said.

"We'll miss you." Draken said.

"Don't get into any more fights, got that?" Mikey asked.

"I got it, Mikey." [Y/n] said as Mikey pulled her in for a hug.

"Come on... what are you all waiting for?" [Y/n] said pulling away from the hug and getting all the division captains in for a hug.
___________________________
Date: 2017
___________________________

"That's over 12 years ago huh?" Baji asked.

"It's been a crazy 12 years hasn't it?" [Y/n] asked.

"12 years ago... I never would have imagined marrying a girl like you." Baji said as the people in the room came back again.

"Well, it's like your mother always said... good things come to those who wait, my dear husband."

"Indeed it did... Mrs. Baji."

Looking over at the newly married couple, Bajis mother and now [Y/n]s Mother in Law. Felt tears well up in her eyes. Ever since she first met [Y/n]... she had a feeling that this day would come.

And here the two of them are, dancing the night away as a newly married couple. All of Toman watched in awe. They never knew that some one as crazy as Baji could ever get married or even get tied down.

"Guess we underestimated him huh?" Chifuyu asked.

"We did..." Draken said with his arm slung over a chair.

"Well Draken, we'll be like that next year..." Emma said looking up at her future husband.

"They deserve it... after everything they've been through... they deserve a happy ending." Kazutora said looking at his two friends on the dance floor.

And this concludes the story, of how the Baji Keisuke... found love in his heart for [Y/n] [L/n].

🎉 You've finished reading ᴛᴡᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ ɪɴ ᴛᴡɪɴᴇ// ʙᴀᴊɪ ᴋᴇɪꜱᴜᴋᴇ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ 🎉