𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗩

Date: 3rd of August 2005
Destination: The Musashi Festival
_______________________________

"Take this!" A member of Moebius said throwing a punch at me but I thankfully dodged it.

"Is that all you got you assholes?" I asked them.

Before I knew what was even happening, I was surrounded by 10 members of Moebius.

"Come at me why don't you." I said as some one with a knife ran towards me.

"Shit." I said and dodged his attack.

'Why the hell did he bring a knife?' I thought to myself as I regained my composure.

Takemichis POV:

Shit, where the hell is [Y/n]?

//flash back\\

"Yeah, I'm gonna kill Draken. And you'll kill [Y/n] won't you?" Kiyomasa asked.

"Of course. I'll make her pay for making a humiliation of you."

//end of flash back\\

"[Y/n]!" I shouted.

If [Y/n] dies tonight. Baji's gonna go crazy and start the resistance against Mikey. That's what Naoto told me.

If I find Baji. Maybe he can help her while I go find Draken and save him before Kiyomasa kills Draken.

"Baji!" I shouted as I saw Baji beat up a member of Moebius.

"What the hell do you want punk?" Baji asked me.

Shit, I gotta think up something.

"Uh... [Y/n], she needs your help. Someone's trying to kill her!" I said.

"Kill her?" Baji asked.

"Yeah, quickly." I said and ran off.

Please Baji... please go and save [Y/n]. I can't lose Hina, Akkun and [Y/n]. Not again.

[Y/n]s POV:

Shit, I can't keep this up much longer. My Kimono is restricting my movements so I can't do anything major.

"Too slow!" He said and ran towards me swinging the knife around.

He swung the knife at me and I tried to dodge it as best I can.

I punched him in the gut which made him stab his knife right through the sleeve of my Kimono.

"That was way too close." I said as I looked at my tore sleeve. If it had been an inch closer, I would have gotten stabbed in the stomach.

"That all you've got huh? Toman's third commander is nothing but a piece of shit." He said to me.

"Hey asshole. Don't you know it's rude to hit a woman?"

"Baji." I said as I breathed a sigh of relief.

"You ready to take this asshole down?" Baji asked me.

"You know it." I said as Baji and I both ran towards him.

Baji grabbed his hand which held the knife and twisted it so he'd let go while I restrained his other arm from punching Baji.

"Watch your head." Baji said and I put my head down so as Baji won't hit me with his punch and he knocked the guy out.

"You alright?" Baji asked me.

"Yeah, I'm alright." I said as I looked at the tear in my sleeve.

"It seems like this battle is over." Baji said as we looked around and saw all of Moebius defeated.