𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗜𝗜

Date: 19th of July 2005
Destination: [Y/n]s house
_______________________________

As I lay on the couch watching some TV, my phone rang on the coffee table beside me.

"Hello." I said answering the phone.

"Yo [Y/n]!" Baji said on the other end of the phone call.

"Oh, hey Baji. What's up?" I asked.

"We're meeting at the shrine in about 30 minutes. I can pick you up if you want?" Baji asked.

"Ok yeah that perfect. Thank you so much for this." I said heading into my room to change.

"Hey it's no problem. I'll pick you up in about 15 minutes." Baji said.

"Alright perfect. Thanks again Baji." I said rooting through my wardrobe for my uniform.

"See you then." Baji said and hung up on the phone.

I found my Toman uniform so I changed into it. As I fixed my belt around my waist I heard a lot of noise coming from Mums room.

"Mum!" I said running towards her room.

When I entered her room, I saw her trying to get out of bed.

"Mum! What are you doing?!" I asked rushing you her quickly.

"I needed a glass of water." Mum said as I sat her back down on her bed.

"You need to stay in bed remember?" I asked.

"Sorry, got a bit too carried away." Mum said smiling at me.

"I'll get you a glass of water ok? Don't move an inch." I said and ran into the kitchen to get a glass of water.

As I filled the glass of water, there was a knock at the door.

"Give me a second." I said as I turned off the water fountain at our sink.

"Now, I'll be gone for a bit but I'll be back soon." I said handing Mum her glass of water.

"Thank love." Mum said as she began to cough so I grabbed her basin which lay on her bedside table and put it under her chin.

As Mum coughed, there was another knock at the door.

"Be right back." I said and ran towards the door where I was greeted by Baji.

"Could you give me like two seconds? I'm nearly done." I said to Baji.

"Fine but hurry up or we'll be late." Baji said.

"Thanks." I said smiling and shut the door again.

"I'm back." I said and saw that the basin Mum was coughing into was full of blood.

"Umm... no need to worry. Margarita will be here soon ok? Anything happens you call me ok?" I asked.

"Alright [Y/n]." Mum said and handed me her basin.

I nodded my head and brought Mums basin into the bathroom to wash out all the blood.

"That's not good." I said pouring out the bloody water from the basin.

"Here, I'll be back before you know it." I said and left the basin on her bedside table again.

"Thanks." Mum said.

"Bye, see you soon." I said waving goodbye and I opened the front door.

"Sorry about that." I said closing the door behind me.

"Oh no it's fine." Baji said sarcastically.

"Shut up. Let's get going yeah?" I asked as we walked towards Baji's motorcycle which was parked in the driveway.