𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝗜

Date: 7th of July 2005
Location: Mizo Middle School
____________________________

"Yo! [Y/n]!" Akkun said running towards me.

"Oh, hey Akkun." I said stopping in my tracks and slipping my headphones down around my neck.

"How are you?" Akkun asked me.

"I'm doing alright thanks." I said as Yamagishi ran to Akkun.

"Bathrooms! Now!" Yamagishi said to Akkun.

"Alright, later [Y/n]!" Akkun said waving goodbye to me.

"Bye bye." I said waving goodbye.

Going to Middle School, I've kept a low profile about me being in Toman so I wouldn't stick out. That's one thing I hate, not blending in with the crowd.

So for now, I'm [Y/n] [L/n], the girl who's got all the boys swooning over her, gets good grades and has a good reputation all around the school.

I had my regular classes for the day. Maths, Geography, Economics and a few others.

When it was home time, I slipped my headphones on and played my favourite music as I walked my regular route home when I heard the sound of shouting.

To hear where the sound was coming from. I took off my headphones and followed to sound until I got to the source of it.

When I arrived, I saw that it was a fight club.

"Excuse me?" I asked one of the spectators.

"Who runs this?" I asked.

"Kiyomasa, he told us he's part of the Tokyo Manji Gang so we all come to watch his fights." They said.

"Right, thanks." I said walking away from him.

When I looked down to see who was fighting, I saw Takemichi and the so called 'Kiyomasa' who runs these fights.

"Sorry... excuse me... pardon." I said pushing through the people until I reached the bottom.

"Hey Kiyomasa!" I said catching his attention.

"Huh?" Kiyomasa asked turning around.

"Why don't you fight me instead?" I asked walking over to him.

"Fight you?" Kiyomasa asked as he burst into laughter and so did the rest of the crowd.

"So you want a fight?" Kiyomasa asked taking the cigarette out of his mouth as he bent down to my height. "Your a girl, you probably can't fight for shit."

"Excuse me?" I asked clicking my tongue.

"So why don't you go run home and clean some dishes like a good little gi-" Kiyomasa said before I flipped him over onto his back with one swift movement.

The crowd went silent and you could nearly hear a pin drop.

"If I were you... I wouldn't underestimate your opponent." I said pulling Kiyomasas arm back which made him wince in pain.

"Hey [Y/n], your creeping out the crowd."

"What can I say? I couldn't resist." I said turning around to see Draken and Mikey.

"Also Kiyomasa... you should have more respect for your Higher Up's." I said to him as he began to regain his composure after I floored him.

"Mikey!" I said going over to him and we did our famous handshake that we always do.

"I'll see ya later Mikey. I have some stuff to do back home." I said waving goodbye.

"Bye [Y/n]!" Mikey said waving as I slipped my headphones back on.