Captured

Continued....

Jungkook panics and yells out loud in fear. Like a gorilla she raises both her fists to bash his face in and Jungkook shields himself for the impact.

Abruptly, a snarling smaller figure tackles her to the ground. In shock, he looks up seeing his brother jabs his hand through her chest roughly grabbing onto her heart. His eyes glowed and her soul flew into his mouth consuming her overly large soul only giving him a taste of what needs to fill him. When her soul was gone he gets up running to a goblin shoving the heart down his throat brutally. Taehyung turns his head at the blood that splattered everywhere in sight.

Jeongguk was no where in control anymore being completely shoved out of his own conscious to the back of his mind. He couldn't help it. The rage now released taking on every enemy on the floor from orcs, goblins and trolls to the royal guards.

BM turning around he sees his men shortening after picking up on their techniques, inihilating them one by one along with Jeongguk himself.

"Clan! Let's move! Fall back!" BM shouts as they all get onto the knights who have fallen horses leaving the area. Jeongguk slashes another troll's neck turning as he sees BM and his clan get away. A whistle tuned out loudly from Jeongguk running in full speed with Nula peeping out from behind the bushes a couple of seconds later amazing Taehyung. Taehyung gawked at them as Jungkook hurry and got on his horse he manage to still have along with a few other soldiers.

"Don't let him get away! Yoongi stay here and watch after Taehyung and Namjoon. Check to see if some the injured men are still alive." Jungkook orders.

"Yes, sir."

With a heel to the horse they were off in a full on speed chase through the forest. They had managed to gain up on the beasts and his brother. Jeongguk realizes he has to get rid of his brother first knowing these beasts weren't a joke and could kill them.

He forms a bow and arrow weapon with his powers and leaned back firing the arrow into one of the horses. The steaming hot arrow cause it to collapse with a shriek of the knight bringing death to both of them impacting straight into an overly large tree stomp. Jungkook sees the whol thing only having one knight by his side now.

The possessed male slides off Nula and spoke in the black speech, "Nula, left side enemy!" She manages to turn around as Jeongguk stands up charging straight towards Jungkook on foot. Nula runs into the shadows of the trees swiftly and quietly. Once she was close enough, Nula pounces onto the knight clean off the horse's back and drag him deeper into the forest away from anyone who could hear his screams.

Jeongguk runs head on to the horse his twin's riding on; sliced the head clean off the animal watching it drop to the ground with a thud. The ravenette twin gets his leg trapped under the heavy body of the horse his right ankle that was still in the stirrup of the saddle. Jeongguk steps up to his brother grabbing onto his armor suit, yanking him from underneath the dead animal with one arm raising him to the sky off his feet watching him struggle.

"Gguk! Put me down," he screamed at his brother having his eyes fall back to their coal like color getting a migraine through his head and a shutter down his spine. He realized he had his brother in the air, then felt something sore through his brain like a rock before rolling his eyes back watching everything speckle into darkness. Both collapsing to the ground and Taehyung stands there from behind the form of Jeongguk seeming to have casted some type of slumber spell on the man.

"You okay?" Taehyung quickly goes to Jungkook's side for assuring him that he wasn't harmed too bad.

"I'm good. What did you do to him?" Jungkook stands to his feet looking down at his brother on the ground.