Irritation Of A Pull

Starting their walk, Jeongguk felt uncomfortable with a wavering feeling tingling on his lower spine. The demon within him kept shifting around making him feel weary. The feeling was like a gentle pull and it was towards his brother and Taehyung. Who were little to unaware of the problem their causing within him. Everyone was on the walk containing the people of Jungkook, Namjoon, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, himself, and six other knights.

"So are we just gonna walk with an elephant in the room?" Tae speaks up not liking the tension there. He can feel it and Jungkook was the main one causing it, glaring holes in his twin's back, giving enough proof of the tension.

"Yeah, it's weird seeing the great almighty knight in all his glory could look at someone with such distaste." Jimin had jumped his way into the conversation not wanting to feel left out of the drama between the twin brothers.

"Well that's the Jeon twins for ya." Namjoon chuckles seeing the brothers not wanting to focus on each other during the walk.

The younger blonde twin, payed no mind to them since they were beginning to bicker amongst each other. Jeongguk didn't bother to hear and listen to the conversation and continues to think on the fact of why his inner demon was feeling all jittery? Mainly towards Taehyung. Along the wall they kept hearing groans of complaint from him and Jimin.

"How much longerrr?!" He whines for the twentieth time already. Jeongguk rolls his eyes wanting to throw a big ass rock at the boy's face but fought against the urge. It was to the point where it was way too tempting. Especially Jimin who's been complaining about the heat. "I'm hottttt! Can we take a break or somethi-"

The two youngest flinching hard when Jeongguk rips a loud snarl through the air glaring at them. Not only them but everyone, including the horses, besides Yoongi and Jungkook. They were use to it.

"Tone it down, Gguk." Jungkook tone sent off a warning towards the other, towering Jeongguk.

How pathetic!! Even your brother is more dominant than you! YOU'RE WEAK! Hehe. Now eat a soul.

The slick comment from his demon was ignored once again bringing his glare up at Jungkook, who wasn't backing down. Anybody could feel the tension of their stare down as the noises of the forest became silent. As they hold the glare much longer, Jungkook smirks at the height difference between them brining more fumes to burn through the younger twin's ears. Jeongguk felt himself feel some type of disrespect coming off of him and couldn't really bring himself to be mad at his brother. The back of his mind wanting to mend the broken bond between them. He growls turning back around getting ate up by the feeling of humility from the indirect insult but he just couldn't as his demon also felt some type of way about it. It hurt his pride by a lot but he would never admit it.

Weak!! I wish you could be better host. He important to us. You nothing but dead loss. Especially back at witch's castle.

He is weak. He thought and felt that, deeply. Now felt angry at himself for having himself caught off guard at the castle yesterday, becoming vulnerable in front of all the guards like that. Especially in front of Taehyung. He suppose to scare people but LIRAZ had used his weakness against him without him even knowing that she knew.

Nula walks up beside him sensing his inner judgments. He looks over at her with a look that she knew all too well. Nula was a smart breed of a creature. Not only because Jeongguk gave her some of his soul for her to be aware of where he is and where he can locate her. But something didn't settle right with him. He knows the voice in his own head from the demon was not really there but the nerves and signals it sent to his brain formed some type of communication to the point where he hears it. And he didn't like it one bit.