Payback

Y/N POV

Running through the woods I come to the edge and do a fast paced walk to the kitchen seeing Frypan cutting up some potatoes. "Hey, where have you been Y/N? You didn't look in the right place, we have enough potatoes they wer-" He suddenly stops, his happy demeanor changing to a mix of horror, confusion and sadness when he takes in my look of distress.

I probably look terrible. Shaking, I have tears still running down my face, bruises forming on my wrists and neck, pants undone, bark through my hair and scratches all over from being pushed into the tree and the sticks that scraped my legs while I was running.

"What in the world happened to you girl?" He asks, concerned.

"He-he..." I couldn't even finish the sentence from the fear combined with the shaking of my body.

He puts down the knife and slowly approaches me, to make sure I'm not scared. Once he's close he pulls me into a hug as my head goes onto his shoulder to quiet sobs that start to escape my mouth. "Shh shh shh. It's gonna be ok. It'll all be ok, don't worry, he can't come near you, I won't let him." He assures me while rubbing my back. "Now who was it?

Moments later someone opens the kitchen door, with my back facing the door. I don't see who it is but I try to stop crying and I dry my tears.

"I have to talk to Y/N for a second fry, do you mind leaving." A voice says with an edge. Upon hearing the voice my body turns rigged in Frypan's arms.

"Uhh yeah sure Zart, I just gotta take some stuff outside and I'll leave ya to it." He agrees while pushing me away and onto a nearby stool.

I'm begging and pleading with him with my eyes to not leave me alone with this monster...but he doesn't do that.

He proceeds to walk further into the kitchen before taking a frypan and wooden spoon with him while he passes us both.

Just as he gets around Zart, Zart starts to move closer to me and the tears start flowing again knowing that there isn't any escape this time.

He's almost at me when I hear a bang and feel his whole body weight drop to the ground. Shakily I brought my head up to see Fry there with the utensils in one hand and the other held out to me.

"Come on, we gotta get you a shower and new clothes. We can burn them in one of the fires tonight and just ask the creators to send you up more." First I reach for his hand then I see the utensils.

"No. He has to pay." I say with venom dripping from my mouth I take a hold of the wooden spoon.

"No, no. I can't let you do that. You can't kill him, he has to go on trial for this, he'll get banished and if he doesn't get banished then i'll do it myself but you can't kill him because then you'll be banished and you don't deserve to be."

"I'm not gonna kill him, I'm just gonna hurt him, real bad." I answer with a crazed smile. "Fry you don't have to be here." I say looking at him.

"I'm not leaving you alone with him in case he wakes up and tries something. I'll stay and just make dinner but after that I'm taking you to Alby to set up a meeting and have that thing banished."

"You're not going to Alby."

"What do you mean I'm not going to Alby, of course I am. He tried something very very bad and he isn't getting away with it." He argues back.

"You're not telling him. Nobody else is going to know. If they know then it's gonna be a thing for ages and everyone will be talking about it, they will think i'm weak, I don't want that. I'll just make him pay and then no one else will know about it, ok? Just me, him and you." I determan. "You're not telling anyone." I demand bringing my head up, locking eyes with Frypan.