Prologue ◇◇

Prologue

"A Breakdown from the Future, A Reminiscence in Reverse"

The time flies by. The urges to speak only dig deeper, The love that turned into grief makes an appearance and you lose yourself.

The rest of the world becomes nonexistent and the only thing that matters is the salty stinging of the tears running down your cheeks because they let you know you're still alive even if in the moment you really have no want to be.

Everything, every feeling running through your body goes numb and you can't feel the thumping of your heart in your chest anymore.

You hear the world around you and still see everything in your surroundings perfectly clear but in your mind the world is still. All the connections inside of your psyche are broken and nothing but the fuzziness of the broken connections makes sense. Maybe because that's how you want them to stay.

Nothing makes sense because you won't let it, the reality is too painful and the truth would cut into you deeper than anything you've ever lived through.

You know the love of your life is sitting right beside you and hear him call for you frantically trying to shake you out the trance you've placed yourself in as a defense mechanism but even he couldn't break down this wall.

And he was the one constant that held you together even when the world was trying to rip you apart limb by limb and piece by piece.

It's too strong and nearly unbreachable built of the abuse, dementing damage and scars of the little girl who was lost so long ago if she stood in front of you today telling you she was you from the past, you wouldn't recognize her.

Too much time has passed and so much as happened that you can't or won't even place yourself in the mindset to accept the new reality staring you in the face.. invading all the personal space you've obtained without even being within touching distance.

It gets hard to breathe and air suddenly begins to get thin like you've been dumped into a pool of water with a person holding the neck of my neck down waiting for the life too drain out of you and the rippling water prevails by crushing your spirit and fight killing you painfully.  You feel the weight of a ton began to settle inside and your lungs constrict in your chest tightening gasping for air yet there seems to be none.

The numbness is almost completely gone and the emotional despair the truth has caused turns into physical agony creeping all over your body like the flames of a burning fire you can't escape. Little by little the pain spreads making the tears fall faster , harder than before and a pounding began in your head like your skull was a drum and someone needed to make a beat desperately.

You feel and hear your heart beating far too quick like it wants to beat out of its position in your chest for release and the serenity it needs to function. The temperature of the room suddenly becomes too hot, your hands get clammy and your pores open letting the hot air in but yet you still feel fatally cold and chilled.. you're nearly shaking.

"Make it stop please, I can't.. I—ca-n't do th-is" your head is in your hands but the tears are streaming down your face are so blinding you can't even see your own skin. All you see is blurriness and for once in your life you've thankful your tears fall because they mask you away the reality you can't accept.

"F*ck!! Baby, Angel... sweetheart look at me. You have to calm down." You feel his hands against yours starting to pull your hands away from your face but you fight back with everything inside of you.