Kabanata 5

THIRD PERSON'S POV

As they gathered in student council room again. None of them went late,as they think it is the best thing because it might cause a commotion again.

They all sitting quietly,no one dared to talk. Alice and Jem at center. While Abby,Ecka,Lara,Gabb,Gia and Dana facing Belle,Sela,Sheki,Rans,Brei and Ella.

Most of them didn't seem getting well as the fourth day approach gathering in student council room.

Jem as usual reading book didn't bother by the awkward atmosphere inside. Alice talking to it's group and Brei talking it's group also.

That's how they work.

Laptop already in the table and a printer for the questions that needs to seek for answer.

Jem clears her throat to get their attention which she successfully made.

"As per what agreed in the gc. All of the ideas that we have given,it's all done. You all just need to check and so we would already print it."  Jem stated nonchalantly.

"Eh?How?Diba we all agreed we will just do the work in our time here?" Alice asked.

"We want to finish it as early as we can.It's hard if we rush things.And don't worry,she initiate it,right Sela?" Jem answered her. Then looked at Sela to know if she's right.

Sela smiled. "Yap,pambawi na rin sa pagiging late ko." She started to open her laptop.

Went to the thing she made and present it to them.

They all looked at it,starting to read all. As they like going thoroughly to it.

Lahat sila ay sumang-ayon dahil sa maayos na pagkakagawa nito. Pang professional ba kumbaga.

"Printing lang ba gagawin natin ngayon?" Lara asked, excited. Expecting they will go home early.

"I think no. We should assign who will print and by tomorrow kailangan nang masagutan 'yan. Also pag-uusapan natin sino-sino magkakasama." Jem answered,a great leader acting on it.

"Ilan kung gano'n?" Ecka curiously asked as her eyebrows furrowed.

"Wait. Sino magp-print muna?" Jem asked anticipating one or maybe two of them would volunteer.

Jem sighed as she gets disappointed by her groupmates. No one volunteer,even with her friends.

"Ella and Gabb print it." She commanded.Ella and Gabb taken aback.Their mind filled with that command."Just make sure you'd still listen to us."

Ella and Gabb looked at each other. Eyes locked into each other when they stood up.

Their friends saw it,sense something between them.

Gabb cheeks becomes warm as she finally stare at Ella.

Ella didn't know how to react,still loss in her own world as she get drown by the latter's eyes.

Abby clears her throat to cut the staring contest with the two.

When their senses came back,they became shy. Ella went immediately to the printing machine not minding to get the laptop. Gabb covered her face using her two palms.

Both of them got flustered by the sudden locked of their gaze.

Nagkatinginan ang mga natira sa lamesa. Asking each other what just happened.