Part 1

"Princess Y/n, I think you need to visit the capital. Your father is ill and your brothers are not in the capital. The generals are overpowering and imposing their own rules", the head minister informed you.

"Minister Kang, I believe in you. What change can I bring being there? They would never listen to me", you said. "Only brothers could solve this?" you crossed your arms. You were the second child and the first Princess of the country.

While your first brother, the Crown Prince Kim Namjoon was guarding the north and your younger brother Kim Taehyung went to the nearby island to strengthen the nation.

You stayed in the old capital. The generals moved the capital to the city, which was the centre of the nation. You wanted a peaceful and quiet life. Everything was fine till your father, the King fell sick.

Slowly, the ministers and other generals started to occupy the power or highest positions. For some reason, your elder brother didn't get along well with your father. He went to guard the north part of the country.

He wanted to build strong borders. Your younger brother and also the twin, Kim Taehyung, was sent to the South. He left the country as people kept saying that he would be the King while his elder brother was eligible.

You didn't like the generals and their families. They were cunning. You decided to stay away from them in the old place. After the Head minister went, you were in deep thoughts. You didn't even notice the arrival of your best friend.

"Princess, what are you thinking?" Yuri asked you. "Oh! When did you come? Just some stuff", you smiled at her. She became your friend when you found out that she was madly in love with Taehyung.

She was also a Princess from a country that was under your Kingdom. The Kingdom was huge with many royal clans and they managed the particular regions they were living in. "I came to take you for dinner", she said.

"Yes, let's go", you went with her. You liked her a lot and believed that she would be the best choice for your brother. You were thinking about the conversation with the minister. He was powerful but still, he can't manage everything by himself.

You went to sleep while you saw Yuri standing in the way and gazing at the moon. "Are you seeing Taehyung's face on the moon?" you asked. She jolted up a little and blushed. "It's not like that Princess", she said.

"Hope he comes soon as well", you sighed. "I hope that", she blushed once again. "How can she be so simple?" you thought and chuckled. "What happened?" she asked.

"Nothing, at least you have someone to dream about while I am still single", you said. "Princess, you were the one who denied getting married. If you agree, hundreds of Princes from all over the world would come to marry you", she giggled.

"Yeah yeah. They will come", you sarcastically laughed. "I hope that I won't leave our country. I don't want to go somewhere", you clicked your tongue. "Anyway, dream while sleeping", you patted her shoulder and went to your room.

After a week or so, Namjoon received a  message. "I don't know why they keep insisting that I should come to the capital", he sighed. The head minister explained the situation in his letter.

His friend, Jeon Jungkook, was witnessing the scene. "They are probably worried about you and the capital", Jungkook said. "It's about my sister. I still wonder how she didn't already capture the administrative position yet", he chuckled.

"Princess y/n's stories are famous. People always talk about her. Now, hearing this compliment from you, I think she is such a great person", Jungkook said. "She is. If and only if she was a guy, she would have already captured the throne", he said.

"Sometimes, it's unfair not to prioritize women for these positions", he added. "By the way, Jungkook, I want to write her a letter. Also, I want to send someone whom I trust. Will you go and meet her? She might need someone like you", he said.

"Your Highness, how can I leave you? Looking at the situation in the capital, I don't think I can leave your side", he said. "I am well protected and also my grandfather is here.

She is alone there. My father is ill and my mother is taking care of her. Our brother is not in the country. She handles everything alone. I can't think of anyone besides you", he said.

Jungkook thought for a moment and agreed. "She may ask you to carry out a certain mission, whatever it is, please take care of her", he said. "Don't worry, your Highness. I will take care of her", he assured.

Namjoon gave a brief letter to Jungkook. Jungkook started his journey to reach you. Meanwhile, Taehyung was lying on the seashore happily gazing at the stars. "Your Highness, please make yourself comfortable in our tent", one of the soldiers informed him.

"I like this way. I like to be alone. I will come back after some time", he smiled. He was the youngest and everyone showered him with too much love. He always gained attention.

His brother trained hard while he always had some spare time to play with you and your friends. At one point, he felt suffocating. He waited for the perfect opportunity and he came far away from the country.

He was happy to take responsibility for strengthening the island. He felt like achieving whenever he fought for the country. There were enemies but they were usually hiding. So, they were just taking care of them 'nicely' so that their numbers wouldn't increase.

He was determined to build a port on the island for future trade and opportunities. He went to the camping area. "Was there any message from my sister?" he asked his commander. "Not yet, Your Highness.

But, she sent something through a traveller", he handed the box. It was a porcelain jar. "I bought this thinking of you.  Use it well. Ah! This was selected by Yuri", you wrote him. "Yuri", he mumbled.

"How long will I be chased by someone?" he just sighed. Jungkook was coming to your town for the first time. He was mesmerized by the beauty of nature. He stopped by an astrologer's house.

"It's better to know the signs before meeting the Princess. Who knows what's in there for me", he said to himself. He saw a cart outside and voices. It was none other than you and Yuri.

"Princess, don't worry about your brothers, everything will be alright", he assured you. "How can I not worry, Astrologer Moon? This girl here is dwelling in her world waiting for my brother to come.

But, I never hear anything from him. He avoids every personal question", you clicked your tongue. "They are destined for each other. Their signs match well. A perfect match", he sighed. She blushed like a tomato.

"Please tell me something for my sister as well", she said. "For our Princess, someone will come soon. Who knows you might have met him already", he said. You just laughed. "I am not going to blush", you crossed your arms.

"Wait, till your man comes and conquers your heart", she chuckled looking at your flustered face. "How? In horse?" you asked. You all heard a horse gallop very near. "Aha! Looks like he came '', she joked.

"Anyway, we will go now. Thank you", you greeted the astrologer. You went out of his house. You were waiting for Yuri to come. Your gaze locked with the stranger who was tying his horse.

He looked at you. Jungkook didn't recognize you. He slightly bowed looking at your rich attire. Never once, not even in his dream, he thought that he would meet the Princess this way. "Ahem", Yuri cleared her throat.

"Let's go", you walked towards the cart. Jungkook's gaze never left your figure. You looked at him once again and immediately shifted your gaze, while he was completely mesmerized in your beauty.