Part 14

You immediately pulled out. "I am sorry. It's just I was scared", you mumbled. "Yeah. I understand", he muttered. You pulled out even before he could hold you. Both of you wanted to stay in each other's arms but something was stopping you both. "I think the people have already sensed about Taehyung's arrival.

We can't keep worrying about them. It's better to take him to the capital", you said. Jungkook nodded. "Jimin Hyung already sent a message to the Crown Prince. I hope they won't arrest him", he said.

"They will not. The generals àre receiving a huge backlash. So decided to revoke the order", you said. "They could have done that earlier", he sighed. "It's good. They need to know the public opinion and Taehyung's power. They are thinking that we are some joke", you said.

Jungkook nodded. "Where is Yuri? Did you see the Prince?" he asked. "She is with Taehyung. I came to meet you first", you said. Jungkook smiled. Both of you walked towards Taehyung's room silently. Jimin and Yuri were inside the room.

To your surprise, Mina was also there. You and Jungkook looked at each other. Yuri kept wiping her tears. "Thank you, Mina. Thank you for bringing him safely", she held her hands. Mina bowed at her. "Oh! Y/n", Jimin said. You glared at him.

"Y/n", Taehyung stood up. "Sit down. You need to rest", you made him sit and sat beside him on his bed. "Look at you. Acting all strong, while being weak", you brushed his hair. He smiled.

"Is everything fine?" he asked. You nodded. "Don't worry about that. I will take everything", you said. You looked at Mina. "Thank you, Mina", you said. "It's my duty, your Highness", she said.

"How come you are not even sick a little bit?" Yuri asked Jungkook. "Are you not happy that I am in good condition?" he asked. "It's not that but it's unfair", she pouted. You chuckled. Taehyung was amused to see the bond between Jungkook and Yuri.

"Y/n ah! The head minister sent me a message that it would be better if we all reached the palace as soon as possible", Jimin said. You looked at him, still emotionless. "I am sorry", he chuckled. "Don't be mad. It's all because of your brother. He was stubborn", he whined.

"I am mad at both of you. I am letting it pass just because he is sick", you said. "Ah! Jungkook ah! I feel like my head is splitting. I am sick", Jimin faked, making everyone burst into laughter. Jungkook just played along.

"You suck at acting", Mina said. "Not more than you", Jungkook said. You shifted your gaze at her. She went silent. Jungkook and Jimin just did something to cover up the uneasiness. Taehyung's gaze was fixed at her.

"We are going tomorrow", you said. He agreed. "Take rest", you patted his head. "Am I still a child in your eyes?" he asked. "Even though we are twins, I am still an older one. So better listen to me", you said. "Yes sister", he chuckled.

You went to a room to take a rest. You couldn't even think about Jungkook and the things that happened earlier between you both. There was always something to keep your mind busy. On the other hand, Jungkook lied down and smiled looking at the ceiling.

He couldn't take your eyes off his mind, how it was when you saw him. He placed his hand on his chest. It was almost evening. You were sitting on a platform and just admiring the sea. Your heart was not calm just like the crashing waves.

"Y/n", Taehyung sat beside you. "How are you feeling now?" you asked him. "I recovered completely", he smiled. "What's next?" he asked. "What else? Namjoon's coronation is next.

Before that, I don't know what kind of game Chang Mi is playing. I believe there is something more that happened in the past to her. Namjoon might know but he is not ready to share", you said. Taehyung nodded his head. "Then?" he asked you.