Part 6

"Why are you doing this? If you asked me, I would have come by myself", Jungkook said. He hissed a bit as he was still tied to the chair. "She wouldn't have allowed you to meet me. Besides, I just want to know if she cares about you", Chang Mi laughed.

"This is not funny. Just because you have power, you can't do this", he replied. "You are arrested for trying to barge inside the palace. This is the story", she crossed her arms. "Who would believe? Do you have evidence?" he asked you.

"I can make up every story. I just want to see how far she can go for you", she said. "Why do you hate her? She is doing her duty as a Princess. It's you, who is trying to snatch the throne", he said.

"I like you. You are so brave", she was annoying him. "Do you think that y/n is an angel? You like her, don't you?" she chuckled. "She was the one who made my childhood miserable. I was treated low just because I am not from a royal family.

Jimin was treated well and great but they treated me like trash", she dwelled into memories. "Once she even accused me of stealing. I was suffocating inside the palace. I didn't even have any choice", she said.

"Y/n will throw you out once her job is done. She is a royal after all", she said. "Why are you telling me this? It's not like I expect something from her. I am doing my duty", he said. "Because I don't want you to suffer. You are so loyal and trustworthy. Your place is not that one", she said.

"I will take care of that", he said. "You are Namjoon's commander, right? What are you doing here then? She is treating you like a maid, not a soldier", she said. "Namjoon was the only person who showed some concern towards me.

She was so jealous and twisted everything between us", Chang Mi gritted her teeth. "What?!" he asked. "Do you think that I am happily married here? If it was not her I would have married him at least I would be living my life.

She gave this idea to Min-hyuk", she said, anger visible in her eyes. "Everyone thinks Namjoon hates his father or throne or Kingdom. He is not here because he can't witness me being around another man's wife", she said.

Even though there was something off in her story, strangely it was believable. He couldn't draw a conclusion about whose story is right. "If he wanted he would have married you or offered a hand in marriage", Jungkook said.

"Huh?! He is a crown prince, do you think they will make someone a queen who doesn't belong to a royal family?" she asked. He was confused. She is right. "Why do you think she has Yuri next to her?" Chang Mi asked.

"Friend", he said. "Yuri is not the only one who has a crush on Taehyung. Almost all the Princesses have a huge crush on him. Yuri's father is one of the strongest kings among the clans. She thinks Taehyung would be the best for the throne.

Namjoon is not going to rule here. In that case, without any opposition she will put him there", she said. Jungkook just listened to everything. He didn't want to be biased. "Even now, she wouldn't care about you because you have a mission or secret '', she chuckled.

"Why are you telling me these? That doesn't change the fact that you are plotting something evil against the Crown prince whom I serve. Do you think that I would join my hands with you?" he asked.

"Look treasury is my control now. I can give you anything and everything. From money to women'', she said. "If you like, give me money. I don't care if I receive it as a charity, after all, it's money.

But, don't expect anything in return", he chuckled. "Such a fool. He thinks that she will come running to him", she scoffed. "Tell me one thing, you like her, don't you?" she asked. "I respect her", he said.

"Even after everything you heard from me", she raised her eyebrows. "How can I believe you either?" he asked. "As expected", she chuckled. Even though he acted tough and not shaken, he was confused inside. "After all, she is a royal" That line made a lot of sense.

He was a bit sad. It's not like he loves you or something but definitely, he thought that he had some hope. His mind mocked his heart. "You think a Princess will fall in love with you! How dare you!" His voice killed him.

Chang Mi released him from the rope. "Hope you will give a good answer soon", she said. "I am not going to change my decision. My master is Kim Namjoon and it's my duty to protect him till the end. I will do that", he said.

"Now, will you excuse me?" he questioned. "Your loss", she signalled him to go. Jungkook bowed at her as a sign of respect but the timing was bad. The door opened making a huge noise. Two guards opened it revealing the sight to you.

Chang Mi raised her eyebrows and smirked. "It's unusual to see a Princess especially Princess y/n in a miserable state. What happened to your perfect hair and perfect outfits and matching jewels?" she asked. Jungkook looked at you.

You were still in your nightwear while your hair was flowing down to the hip. He gulped at the sight. At the same time, he couldn't believe that you came all the way to find him. You walked back without telling anything.

The thought of them together alone shaking your heart. Jimin and the head minister entered the room. "You can't do this, Princess. Your guards barged where the Princess was staying. Don't you know that's a criminal offence?" he asked.

"This young man here tried to barge inside the palace where the King is staying", she said. "That's not-" "Also, he created a scene as if he was kidnapped", she finished. Everyone knew that it was a lie.

"If that happened then he should have been in jail and had a proper investigation", Jimin said. "If the word got out, would it be good for our Princess?" she asked. "Stop your drama, please", Jimin said. "As nothing big happened, let's ignore this time. Jungkook, get back to your place", the Head minister said.

"We can't risk things, Jimin. The authority is in their hands and rumours are not good", he said. Jungkook's mind was clouded with your thoughts. The way you entered the room got imprinted in his mind.

Your eyes held anger, sadness, fear and at last, it showed some disappointment. Once he reached the house, Yuri came to him. "Are you alright? I heard what happened", she said.

"I am good, Princess. But where is Princess y/n?" he asked. "Ah! She came back furiously and told everyone not to disturb. The last time I checked, she was asleep", Yuri said. "Then, I should wait, I guess", he said.

"You should take a rest. You are hurt as well", she said. His mind was not calm. He wanted to clear the misunderstanding. He wanted to ask a lot of questions. As time passed, he couldn't conclude.

The fact that you treat Jimin from Chang Mi was different. "Is she that cruel?" he slept swayed by his thoughts. Once you got up and freshen up you went towards Jungkook's room. "Where is he?" you asked the maids.

"He is sleeping, your Highness. Should we wake him up?" they asked you. "No, leave it. I will visit briefly and go", you said. When you entered inside, you saw him sleeping peacefully.

You saw the faint rope marks on his arms. "What are you doing to me, Jungkook?" you mumbled. You badly wanted to touch his fluffy hair but refrained from doing so. He mumbled something in sleep and it was extremely cute. It was making you feel excited.

You were angry at him but this was melting you. Still, the scene from earlier replayed in your mind increasing the bitterness. You left the room immediately. Finally, he woke up and came in search of you. You were in your room and looking outside through the balcony.

"Princess, I can explain", he said. You saw him briefly and shifted your gaze away from him. "First of all, I didn't try to barge in, they were the ones who came and took me out", he explained everything that happened, leaving the exact details of the conversation.

You just nodded your head and signalled him to go. "Princess, please don't be mad. If you want me to step down and return. I will do so. If you don't trust me anymore", he said and took a step closer to you.

"It looks painful, make sure to treat them properly", you pointed at his faint marks. He felt butterflies. "I am sorry for creating trouble", he mumbled. "I want you to step down from your position now and leave", you said. His eyes shot up.