Part 11

"Finally, we arrived", she said with enthusiasm. Both of them rested a bit. She bought some food. Jungkook thanked her for the food and they both proceeded to find him. Most of the island was the forest. "Half of the island is under our control and the other half is with the native ruler.

There is a crown that got lost a few years back in a war. Whoever finds that crown would become the King of this island", she said. The forest was so thick. They reached the mainland soon. She was a pro. She didn't even get confused.

"From now, it's luck. I don't know if he or the guards would show up. Usually, someone would take me to him directly but as you are with me they might be waiting", she said. Jungkook nodded understandingly.

They were resting in a small food bar. "I wonder if Prince Taehyung will visit today as well. I want to see him", a girl giggled. "He is so kind. He even thanked me for helping him. It's not even a big deal but he thanked me in person. I think he likes me", another girl chuckled.

Jungkook looked at Mina. Mina was expressionless. "Keep dreaming. He even stayed in our house. He was discussing stuff with my father. He rested that night. I was the one who served him dinner. He even spoke to me for a while", the third girl butted in. "So, he is like that with everyone", Mina chuckled.

"I know. The royals are cruel", she muttered. "Shh! Don't bring trouble", Jungkook hissed at her. Mina stood up. She went towards the table. "Do any of you know where the Prince would be?" She asked. They looked at her suspiciously.

"Who are you?" They judged her by her clothes. "It doesn't matter. A royal messenger is here. We need to meet the Prince", she said. "Must be one of those girls who are obsessed with the Prince", others chuckled. She took something.

"The royal symbol", they gulped. It specially belonged to the Prince. Not everyone can have it. They were a bit scared now. "We don't know", they politely said. "Are you looking for me?" a honey voice hit her ears. A man who covered his face with a cloth stood a little far from her.

From his eyes, she could tell that he was smiling. "Your Highness", she muttered. She signalled Jungkook. Jungkook understood and greeted him. Others looked at them and kept observing. "You are from my sister, right?" he asked. Jungkook was quite surprised.

"How did he know?" he was taken aback a little. As if he read Jungkook's mind he said, "the ring", he pointed. "Ah! Yes, your Highness", he introduced himself. Taehyung took Jungkook to his resting place. Mina followed them silently.

"Mina", he called her. She immediately paid full attention to him. "How are you?" he asked. "I am good, your Highness", she blushed a little. Jungkook's jaw dropped. "She is not normal. Just a moment ago she was cursing him", he thought.

"Thank you for bringing him here", he said. It looked like a cue for her to leave. As if she was not welcomed further. "It's my duty, your Highness", she bowed. "Then, I will take my leave", she said and turned around. "Where are you going? Who will take him back? You can stay with us", he said.

She didn't expect this. This is the very first time he is asking to do so. It's not necessary. Anyone can take Jungkook back. She excitedly nodded. Jungkook noticed his smile. It was surely addictive. He understood why everyone was going crazy for him.

Finally, they settled. Jungkook explained everything to Taehyung on the way to his camp. "Thank you, Jungkook. Thank you for staying by my siblings' side, ''he said. "Your Highness, your sister wants you to visit them at least once.

Please do visit them", he said. Taehyung smiled. "I know that very well. Once I go, she will trap me inside the palace", he said. Jungkook didn't like that comment very much. For some reason, he wanted to explain your point.