Final

You happily witnessed both of your brothers getting married. They got married on the same day. It was your idea. You didn't want to drag everything. So Hyun officially took the household affairs into her control. You were still actively present in the court. Namjoon never failed to ask for your opinions.

Taehyung had his unfinished business on the island. Both of you were discussing that. "I want to go back y/n. At Least, to make some arrangements and return", he said. "You can't disappear for months and years", you said.

"I know. I have a person who will be waiting for me every day", he said. "She was waiting for all her life. Take care of her well", you said. "I agree", he said. "Also, I am planning to move soon. I am going to take Jungkook with me", he said.

"What? Why? Don't you have others?" you threw your hands in the air. "I want to take him. He is my great companion. Oh! Here here is", he cheered. He greeted him. "Jungkook, I want you to accompany me to the island", he said. "No!" you replied. "I am talking to him", he said. "He is not coming with you", you argued back.

Jungkook just looked at you both. He can't deny both. "If you want a great companion, take your wife with you", you said. "Yah! I have to protect her and she can't be there, you know", he said. "Take Jimin with you, Mina would also follow you", you said. "Jimin doesn't work for me", he said.

"Jungkook also doesn't work for you. He works for Namjoon'', you said. "What is the commotion?" Namjoon also entered. Jungkook explained everything. "If it is for a few days then there is no problem I guess", he said. "Namjoon '', you glared.

"You both are not even married. Why are you holding him back?" Taehyung said. "Look! This is why I said that we should get married soon", you said. Namjoon laughed loudly. "Fine, fine. Jungkook is going nowhere. Taehyung, find your companion from somewhere", he said.

"You all are mean", he said. "You are mean. You could just send the generals there", you said. Min Hyuk locked himself up after the incident. Generals lost the power and respect they used to have. "I was thinking the same'', Namjoon said. "Fine, I will make them stay there and let them start fresh", '' Taehyung said.

You nodded. "Jungkook, when are you marrying our sister? You are not planning to run away, right?!" Namjoon asked, playfully. "No way. I wanted to ask formally you and the King. That's why I waited", he said. Namjoon patted his shoulder. "Shall we fix the date?" Namjoon asked.

"Yes, please. Don't wait for him", you said. "Hey! Will you marry without my presence?" Taehyung asked. "Then stay till the wedding and go", you said, shrugging your shoulders. "Fine, this time I am going to tell them to prepare for a high class and extra lavish wedding", Namjoon said.

"That's not necessary, your Highness", Jungkook said. "What do you mean? Our only sister is getting married. We will", Taehyung said. In the meantime, Jimin and Mina also got married.

As the wedding day was announced officially in the court, everyone congratulated both of you. "Princess, we would like to give you something you desire. Is there something you want?" the head minister asked you. "I do", you smiled. "I want to live in a separate house with him.

Give the one which is for Commander in chief ranking would suit. I don't want maids and workers to stay in. Maybe in a different orbit afar from the house", you said. "Why? Y/n, please don't leave the palace", So Hyun said.

"I want to, eonnie. I want to live my life not worrying about political affairs anymore. I would always visit you all, anyway", you said. Jungkook was shocked at the beginning but he smiled. Namjoon also understood.

Taehyung and Namjoon escaped from time to time but you were solely balancing everything on your shoulders. He smiled at you. "Don't worry. I will make sure to have a garden and will make a canal that would pass through your backyard. Similar to our old palace", he said.