Note on the Bathroom Floor

Sal's Pov:

While my short conversation with Mrs Packerton, I quickly throw a glance at Travis, who was sitting in his seat a row in front of me.

His eyes are rested on me with a peaceful expression in his face. His lips are slightly parted and he has a silly, heartwarming smile across his face.
There was a dark bruise around his eye. He had it for a bunch of weeks now and I started to wonder why it didn't even start to heal yet.

Was he staring at me?

He looks like he was daydreaming and I don't think he even realized that I was looking at him.

I quickly look away from him, and apologize by Mrs Packerton for falling asleep. She told me that I aced the the test anyways and that I should just stay awake.

Then she approached Travis, telling him to stop looking at my paper. He seems caught off guard and his soft smile turns into an angry expression.
I don't think he was looking at my paper since it seemed more like he was staring at my face but whatever.

I realize that my prosthetic is shifted and quickly make it right again. My pigtails also got loosened so I fix them too.

I really needed to get my sleep under control. I shouldn't be falling asleep in class.

The lesson seems to take forever but as soon as it's over, Travis quickly gets up and practically runs out of the classroom. He still looks confused and angry, his brows are furrowed and it almost seems like he's holding in tears.

I also make my way out of the classroom and to the lockers, where I see Ashley waiting for me.
I smile at the sight of her and she giggles as she seed me.

„Hah, what's so funny?" I ask as soon as I got up to her.

„Your hair is a lil messy, you know?" she keeps laughing while she tries to bring it in order again.

„Yeah, you know, I couldn't sleep for days and then I just dosed of in class right now. I'm still hella tired but I had such a disturbing dream, that I don't wanna sleep anymore. Hah." I sighed, letting her fix my hair. Her laugh quickly fades.

„Sorry for the mood kill..." I mumble under my mask.

„Oh, it's fine Sal. Have you been taking your meds?" she asks, now I can hear a worried undertone in her voice.

„Yeah, but they don't really help. They just make me more tired and don't help with falling asleep." I sigh and she finishes my hair.

„See, that looks a lot better haha" she sounds proud of what she did and I chuckle. I step away from her to my locker and start putting my books in it.

On our way to lunch, I spot Larry from afar, coming closer to us. He waves and starts walking faster.

„Look, there's Lar." I tell Ash and she quickly turns her head, her face lightening up as she sees him coming towards us.

As he reaches us, he gives Ash an awkward hug and I have to hold in laughter. He realizes and throws me a death stare.

„Hey Lar, wassup?" I ask him, still trying not to laugh.

Save me, please.  -A Salvis Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें