L.GN | A Love That Blooms

Member: Lee Geonu × Kim Y/n
Genre: Fluff (note that this book will probably filled with fluff)
Warning/s: None 😊
Requested: This is the first chapter ;-; so no

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

"You love flowers don't you?" Geonu asked you as you both sat on the grass of the school's garden. "Do you know thier meanings?" he continued.

Geonu and you are quite close. You enjoyed staying outdoors with the company of nature and especially flowers.

Geonu comes with you sometimes and you would always tell him thier meanings of the flower as you both could see, though he often ends up dozing off.

"Yeah, actually" you replied, picking on the grass blades. He plucked a white camelia and tucked it behind your ear.

"What does this mean?" he queried, referring to the flower. "it suits you by the way" he said.

You smiled "It means waiting" you told him reaching up to touch the soft petals. "You? Do you know any?" you asked.

"I only know two of them" he admitted and you gave him a questioning look "I can relate to thier meanings a lot" he said.

"Really?" you asked, leaning forward, interested. "Yeah" he confirmed with a small smile, looking at you "The red camelia means love, and the yellow camelia means jealousy" Geonu said.

"You can relate to those?" you question, rhetorically surprise. "Oh so you do have feelings after all" you replied giggling

Geonu's eyes twitched in irritation, tho he let it go. "Do you wanna know how I can relate to it?" you nodded curiously.

He leaned in closer to you and whispered in your ear " I'm in love with you, and I get jealous when I see others make you happier than I do" he said.

Your face heated up in his confession. He leaned back with a smirk, amused by your reaction.

He always loved teasing you like this, and despite not being lovers yet, he would always kiss you on the cheek when dropping you at home, seemingly enjoying the red color that spreads on your face.

"I-idiot!" you stammered, shoving him lightly "Don't joke around like that, it's not funny" you said.

He laughed "how did you know that it was a joke?" he asked, your chest tightened. A part of you hoped it was a bluff, but another part hopes it wasn't.

You love him, that's for sure, but then again, you were just best friends."Hey Geonu-yah" you began suddenly,continuing to pick on the grass. "Why are the best people always the first to leave you?" you asked.

"I don't know, What do you think?" he asked. You bit your lip thoughtfully, tilting your head "Well, in a garden which flower would you pick?" you ask

Geonu hummed "The prettiest one, I guess" he answered, you gave him a close eyes smile "Then we have an answer right there" your eyes suddenly shot open as you felt a pair of lips on yours.

As soon as it came, it was gone. You stare into his eyes, surprised. He leaned his forehead on yours, hands cupping your cheeks "You're so cute" he said.

"I don't know with you, Y/n but I'm pretty sure I'm not leave you anytime soon" he said, his gaze landed on the flower behind your ear before it went back to your eyes.

"And I'm willing to wait for you, even if it hurts. Even if I know you'll never come" Geonu said as he gave you another small kiss whispering as he pulled away.

"But don't keep me waiting because I know I will"

💜 💜 💜

A/N

First chapter done! What do y'all think? Let me know in the comments, I like reading comments.
anyways thanks for reading, don't forget to vote, stay safe💜 

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu