L.JM |Sick

Member: Lim Jimin × Min Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: I didn't really notice any, so no...?
Requested: Nope 🙃

💜 💜 💜

Your POV

"Achoo!" I sneezed. I then wiped my nose with a tissue from the night stand.

I knew I was gonna get sick. I felt it last night when I was about to sleep. I keep sneezing and my head hurts like hell it's killing me.

I heard the rush of footsteps ftom outside the room. The door then opened and I saw Jimin walk in with a tray of food.

I looked at him surprised "what's the food about? Is today a special day? Omg did I forget something important?!" I said as I started to panic.

He looked at me wierdly "Uhm... no, and stop panicking, I made this for you because you're sick" He said showing me the food.

"wait.... how'd you know I was sick?" I looked at him as I clocked my eyebrow and sat up sneezing.

"See, you literally just sneezed and you kept coughing last night, so here eat this, I'll go get you medicine" he gently set the tray of food in front of me and went out of the room to get medicine.

I love having breakfast in bed. Especially when Jimin makes the food. Even tho I'm sick I eagerly ate the food he made.

There was scrambled eggs, coffee, french toast, bacon strips, slices of tomatoes and avocado.

The time Jimin returned the whole tray of food was empty. He looked at me shocked, "How the heck did you finnish all of that so quickly?" he asked me.

I shrugged and rubbed my stomach, "I was hungry, and literally everything you make is delicious, it always tastes 100 times better than any regular food" I said.

Jimin slightly blushed at the compliment and took the tray off me and placed it on the night stand beside the bed.

Then he poured the medicine onto the tiny cup and handed it to me. "Here you go" He said showing me the cup.

Ewwwwww. It's the liquid kind of medicine. I then shook my head "No thanks, Jimin" I said not wanting to drink that awful looking medicine.

"Y/n you need this to get better, c'mon" he said raising his hand still offering me the medicine.

I shook my head "NoOooooOooOo~ thank u~, I'll be fine" I said doing aegyo.

"pLeAsE y/N/n~~, I'll buy you anything you want" He said doing aegyo too. Omg that was so cute-- wait did he say anything I want?! omg I'd do anything for that.

I took the tiny cup of medicine from his hands. He looked at me smiling as I drank it. I made a weird face from the awful taste and handed him the cup back.

"wait a sec. I'll be right back" he said going out of the room, probably going to the kitchen.

He then came back to the room 3 minutes later and went under the covers beside me.

I tilted my head to the side "what are you doing?" I asked him confused "I think it's pretty obvious" he said pulling me to him closer,hugging me.

"YAH! I might get you sick?!" I said trying to get free from him. He just tighten his grip more.

"I won't get sick, stop worrying and go to sleep" He stated softly. I gave up trying to break free coz I know it won't happen.

I then layed my head onto his chest. I turn heard his heartbeat it's really fast. I then chuckled. "Why are you laughing for?" he asked me "nothing.. I just heard your  heartbeat and it's beating really fast" I said chuckling.

As soon as I said that his heartbeat went faster and he slightly backed away from me "Uhh I think my heart is beating normaly" he then blushed and shook his head.

He then hugged me again "Okay stop. Go. To. Sleep" He said emphasising every word.

I grinned and nuzzled onto him, hearing his hear beat making me sleepy. Before I completely fell asleep.

I heard him whisper "Please get better soon, I miss you teasing me about my handsomeness and me teasing you being short. I love you ".

"I love you too" I mumbled as I fell asleep completely, with Jimin's heart beat providing me a sweet lullaby.

*Time Skip, Two Days Later*

Wow I feel great!. I got out of bed, did my morning routine, and a bit of yoga. I don't feel sick anymore.

I then happily went to the living room seeing Jimin coughing and sneezing while watching tv.

Once he saw me he tried to stop himself from sneezing and said "H-hey Y/n" I then crossed my arms ready to scold him.

"See, I told you, you'd get sick!" I said to him "Whatever, it was so worth it taking care of you" He said while wiping his nose with a tissue.

I then chuckled "Well.... now it's my turn to take care of you. C'mon. You need to go back to bed".

"I don't want to" He said pouting "Lim. Jimin. Sleep. now" i said glaring at him.

He then grumbled and stood up walking towards our room. I held his hand and tucked him into bed as we went inside. Jimin immediately passed out as soon as he closed his eyes.

*Sigh* this is going to be quite difficult. Jimin is literally a baby when he's sick.

It took me a moment to appreciate his perfect visuals. Like how can he be this handsome even when he's sick? I softly ran my fingers onto his fluffy hair.

I watched him smile at my actions despite being asleep. I chuckled and left the room to prepare his food and medicine for when he wakes up.

As soon as I finnished, I heard Jimin calling my name. I quickly ran to our bedroom "What happened?!" I said panicking.

"I had a nightmare about you leaving me. And then I woke up you weren't here,... So I thought.." Jimin said, his eyes is filled with fresh tears.

I quickly held his and and kissed his forehead "Shh, don't cry, it was just a nightmare, I'm here" I said.

Jimin sniffed "please don't leave me" he said  "I won't leave you, I promise" I kissed his forehead again "but I have to get your food".

He shook his head and held my hand tightly "I don't need food, I only need you here.. with me" I sighed at his stubbornness but inwardly screaming at his cuteness.

I laid next to him and watched over him as he fell asleep yet again "Don't worry Jimin, I'll be here when you wake up" I softly muttered.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Aaaaand that's all for today folks, I'll try if I can update tomorrow

Wazzup, I know it's not that good. I'll promise I'll come up with something better soon, I just have a bunch of work I still have to finish. Well thanks for reading, Don't forget to vote. Stay safe💜

Also thanks for the huge amount of reads and the votes so far, I appreciate you all, have a great day/afternoon/night

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙹𝚄𝚂𝚃𝙱 × 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛 | 𝙸𝚖𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚜 🎉