L.GN | Food Poisoning

Member: Lee Geonu × Kim Y/n
Genre:  Angst-Fluff
Warning/s: I didn't really notice any so no..?
Requested: Weekly update 😸

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

Spending time with Geonu sounded amazing when he first threw the suggestion out. You counted down the days until he had free time to spend with you.

And when it came around you were over joyed. The thought of being wrapped in his arms through the night and being able to tell him that you love him to his face instead through texts before you closed your eyes made you indescribably happy.

But you've been feeling the opposite of that tonight. And it all started when he took you out for dinner.

There was this delicious spot, not far away that just opened and the reviews they were getting was splendid.

But you didn't see how, not since you got back to his place a little while ago. The food that you practically devoured now wasn't sitting well in you stomach.

You felt so uncomfortable. As you laid beside Geonu, hoping he was asleep so he didn't hear your whimpers of pain. You were almost certain that your stomach has never ached so badly.

You were trembling a little as the sick feeling continued to become more overwhelming. It wasn't something you couldn't ignore any longer.

You once were able to close your eyes and swallow it back as you hoped that this would end the way you thought it would.

Deep down, you knew it was only a matter of time till that sick feeling struck you and gave you no other choice but to rush out of the bed.

It hit you only a few agonising moments later. You got up slowly and carefully. Your stomach ached terribly and you look over at Geonu to be sure that he was still sleeping before you held your stomach and made your way into his bathroom.

You closed the door behind you and knelt on the floor just as the sick feeling was all too much for you to bear any longer and you began to empty your stomach.

Your fingers were shaking and your throat was burning on how painful it was. Just a moment after you began to vomit you could hear Geonu's footsteps on the bedroom floor.

The door opened and his heart broke at seeing you so miserable and so sick. "Oh... Y/n/n.. " Geonu whispered sadly as he knelt behind you. He wasn't quite sure what to do at first.

He wanted more then anything to take it all away from you . Not just because vomiting is absolutely terrible, but also because he knows you have a slight fear of it too.

He held back your hair in one hand and used his other to run his fingers along your shoulders in soft, soothing circles "Are you alright Y/n?" he asked.

It wasn't really a great question to ask. But when you pulled away to catch you breath for a moment, he needed to make sure you didn't feel so terrible that you needed more than just him to help you.

You shook your head "No?" he whispered sadly "I know Y/n/n" he said. You hung your head more than once more and he squeezed his eyes shut.

He kissed the back of your neck. It was relieving to know the your skin didn't feel feverish "I know it's awful. Just let it out" I'm here with you, he whispered comfortingly.

It took a few agonising moments for you to feel your stomach had emptied itself all the way. The nauseous feeling began to fade away and you leaned your head on your forearm to catch your breath.

Geonu reach out and flushed the toilet for you. You sniffled and mumbled a 'thank you' before you lifted your head, blinking a few times to adjust to the light again.

"No need to thank me Y/n, I just want to make you feel better" he whispered sadly as he kissed your forehead "Do you think you can brush your teeth and get back to bed? Or do you still feel sick?" he asked.

You shook you head and closed the lid of the toilet "I'll be alright. I just wanna get to bed" you said. Geonu nodded understandingly.

And with his help, you stood on your feet and slowly walked to the sink. Your stomach still felt a little achy but or just uncomfortably, not like you'd be sick again.

Your legs felt weak so Geonu put his hand on your hip to help you stand. You brushed your teeth faster than before and paid extra attention to your tongue, to get rid of that gross taste that lingered there.

You put your toothbrush away and rinsed your mouth out before turning around and laying your forehead on Geonu's shoulder.

"I'm sorry you don't feel good Y/n, was it what we had for dinner?" he asked, you nodded and felt him sigh heavily "Okay let's go to bed" he said.

He put his hand on the small of your back and led you back to bed. He tucked you in the covers with a smile on his face and a kiss to your forehead before he crawled in beside you.

"Do you need anything?" he asked. You shook your head and let it fall on his shoulder "Only you" you said "I'm right here" he whispered. "I'll be here if you need anything. Try to rest" he said.

He brushed his fingers along your arm and held you close as you fell asleep, hoping that you'd feel better when you wake up in the morning.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Hello guys! Do kindly vote if you liked the chapter, anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter, see you in the next one, stay safe💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu