J.DY | Reading

Member: Jeon Doyum × Lee Y/n
Genre: Fluff uwu
Warning/s: None
Requested: No, I just thought this would be cute, sorry for not updating for the past days I got busy

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

You tried to hold back your smile when your felt Doyum tug your sleeve again and again for the past five minutes.

For the first time since you picked  your book up over an hour ago, you turned your head to look at him, and at the pout on his lips was too cute for words.

"Y/n?" you heard Doyum called your name. You always loved the way your  name sounds, falling from his lips, even now when it came out as a whine than anything else.

"Yes?" you replied, he leaned his head onto your shoulder, giving you his big brown eyes, he asked you a question weighing on his mind since you first opened that book.

"How many more pages do you have to go through till you finish that book?" he cutely asked you "A little under a hundred, I think" you said.

His eyes went wide at your words. He looked a little sad after that. He knows you really love to read and he knows why.

Throwing yourself into a book is a feeling like any other! But you've been reading for about almost two hours now and Doyum, your boyfriend wants to spend time with you.

"Why do you ask, Doyum-ah?" you asked him as one of your hands fell into his hands, while you used your other one to keep your place in the book.

"I really want to cuddle! Things have been hectic lately and we both have free time and I wanna spend my time with you, but noOooooOooOo, you choose that book over me" he said.

And when you both meet each other’s eyes, you could see the look of hope his eyes held. He is so sweet, always melting your heart and making you fall in love with him even more.

You watched his eyes lit up when he saw you reach for your bookmark so you could keep your place and continue reading later.

And as soon you closed your book, he was throwing his arms around you. You laughed at his cuteness as you hugged back.

Letting you fall into his embrace as he fell back against the couch, with your head right against his shoulder, you brushed your finger against your cheek

Feeling his soft skin under the tips of your fingers "You know I'm always down for a cuddle session with my favourite person!" you said.

"Really?" he asked with a smile wondering on his face "Yes really, I might love a really good book but nothing makes me happier than you do" you said.

He leaned down to kiss you, letting your lips lock for a second before he pulled away and let his head fall onto yours.

He tangled his legs with yours before he was bringing you back in for another kiss. You could see it now, he was much happier now that he was cuddling with you, and you too were just as happy as he is.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Hey, please do let me know if you like the chapters so far! If you liked it, please vote, bye guys, see you on the next chapter. Stay safe💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu