C.JM | Kiss Later

Member: Chu Jimin × Ho Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None..?
Requested: Nope, this chapter is kind of inspired my Yeojin's (from LOONA) song 'Kiss Later', ya'll should listen to it if you're interested, it's a really good song.

💜 💜 💜

Your POV

Me and Jimin have been dating for a month now, We're really close, always making time for each other but also focusing on school at the same time, he also told me that he wanted to be an Idol.

Jimin was coming over today to chill and cuddle. I heard a know on the door. I opened the door to see Jimin smiling at me as I smiled back at him.

"Hi" I said, shyly hugging him, Jimin tried to kiss my lips but I turned my head away so his lips met my cheek instead.

He stepped inside the house as I shut the door behind. He reached in his bag for something

"Hey, I remembered I got you something" he said, searching in his bag "You know, you shouldn't have" I said, shaking my head, waiting patiently for him to show me.

He took out a box and passed it to me, smiling, I opened it to see it was a necklace, my eyes lit up in joy seeing his present.

"It's beautiful" I said smiling "Thank you Jimin" I said as I give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Here, let me put it on for you" he said, moving my hair out of the way, carefully putting the necklace on. I shivered from his soft touch grazing along my neck.

"Let's head to the couch" I said grabbing his hand as we went to the couch and cuddled while talking.

He played with my fingers as we stared into each other’s eyes "I have a game we can play, we just ask each other some questions" he said, I giggled.

"It's not really a game but sure you can go ask first" I replied, smiling. "What was the first thing you noticed about me?" he asked.

[A/N: ya'll can answer Jimin's questions in the comments too if you want]

"Mmmmm..." I started off, thinking "Your face obviously because we bumped into each other at  a café, remember?" I replied.

"Okay, what was your first reaction when you saw my face?" I asked, he smirked cockily, i rolled my eyes at him as I shoved his face away from me slightly.

"What do you want me to say? That you're drop dead gorgeous? Coz you really are" he said, chuckling.

"What was the first thing you liked about me?" he asked "Your eyes and your kindness" I replied as I flicked his forehead.

"Okay, do you think I'm short?" I asked "Well you are... But I like it, it makes you a lot cuter than you already are and you're the best size to cuddle with" he said giggling, I just pouted.

"Serious question, why won't you let me kiss you?" he asked, staring into my eyes, I looked down immediately "It doesn't matter" I said, clearly embarrassed.

I looked away "Come on, tell me" he begged, cutely as he turned my head to face him. He lovingly looked at my eyes as he held my face gently.

"I won't be mad, I promise, just tell me if you're not comfortable yet, I can wait" he said, kissing my forehead softly.

"I haven't kissed anyone before, that's why I don't let you kiss me, I wasn't ready before, but I am now, I want to kiss you too but I'm scared that I'll be bad" I confessed, looking up at him.

"Hey, it's fine Y/n/n, I can teach you" he said, I just nodded "Don't think much about it, just listen to my voice alright, just slightly open your mouth like this" he said.

A minute or so, later. We passionately kissed each other, it was a good experience, I felt sparks fly my whole body.

We both pulled away "Was that okay?" I asked him just to make sure "yes, you were good Y/n/n" he smiled, cupping my cheeks.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Hii guys, did you like this chapter? If so don't forget to vote, stay safe💜

Also, how was the previous chapters you read so far, let me know in the comments.

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu