L.GN|Photographer

Member: Lee Geonu × Kim Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None
Requested: No guys,  oh and I'm back I guess 🤷🏻‍♀️, but seriously I'm like really sorry for not updating for 2 whole weeks, it's not that I have nothing to write about (I have a lot of ideas) and it's not that I'm lazy af, I'm just really busy these past weeks, I have tons of works and projects to do, omg it's all so stressful, I just wanna drop out and sleep, but NoOooooOooOo imma get my ass yeeted to another dimension if I do drop out. Anyways that was a long explanation, you can carry on with reading the actual chapter lmao, thank you so much if you actually waited for me to update <3

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

You were at a little coffee shop around the corner of your neighbourhood. You always went there everytime you were stressed or needed time to think.

But this time you didn't really know why you were going there. You weren't stressed nor you needed time to think but your heart just told you to go there.

It was a very beautiful and sunny day so you went there. You put on a cute off-the-shoulder top and a pair of shorts. You slipped your white vans on and grabbed your phone and made your way outside.

You got there quite quickly and went to the counter to make your order. It was a hot day and you weren't feeling like drinking coffee, so you ordered cookies and a cream frappucino.

You got your phone out of your pocket and scrolled through instagram. That's when Geonu walked into the café. You noticed his presence and your heart started to pound like crazy.

You could almost feel your heart beat in your throat. Your feelings for him started to grow last year when he was the photographer for the annual school talent show and complimented your singing.

You both talked here and there but it was mostly just about small stuffs, like asking if he could help you with a biology question since he was in your biology class.

He was wearing a grey hoodie, and regardless of what he wore or did, you always swooned over him. No one really knew your feelings towards him except your bff, Soeun (from Weeekly).

When he placed his order, he suddenly noticed you and smiled. You started panicking but you just smiled and waved back.

Then he started walking towards you "Hey Y/n! Do you mind if I sit here?" he asked "Y-yeah sure" You stuttered as you replied nervously.

"I know we don't really talk much but do you mind if I take photos of you for some of my shots? I made an Instagram account for some of my work and I want to take some photos

And hoping you would be in some of them, because you are absolutely beautiful" he said, you couldn't believe it.

You pinched yourself, thinking you were in a dream. You stared at him in utter shock "I'm sorry, I blurted that out, but is that a yes or?" he asked.

"YES!" you practically yelled. He smiled at you making you fell for him even more "Great" he said with a smile and took a sip of his coffee.

"Mind if I get your number?" he asked, you took out a sticky note and a pen from your small backpack and wrote it down, you gave it to him and got up.

"I'll text you the time and the address" he said "Great! See you then" you said with a cheeky smile. His eyes followed you as you walked through the door.You couldn't believe what just happened.

It was the day of the photoshoot, You put on a cute white skirt with a light blue tube top and a pair of white doc martens.

[A/N: You can think of your own outfit if you want]