L.JM |After School

Member: Lim Jimin × Min Y/n
Genre: Fluff
Warning/s: None, but this is kind of short so sorry about that
Requested: Nope, this is inspired by Weeekly's song 'After School'

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

You were really outgoing and you loved to try things out. However you were also extremely clumsy. You walk into school as you spot Jimin, who was carrying a skateboard.

You always wanted to try skateboarding but you never gotten the opportunity to.

Lim Jimin, or one of the most popular students in the campus who was talking to his friends until he noticed your presence and spotted you, his eyes lit up and he walked over towards your direction.

"Hey Y/n!" he said, waving at you "Oh hey Jimin-ah! I didn't know you skateboarded, I wanted to try it once, but I didn't get the chance to " you said.

"Oh yeah, I've been skateboarding for a while now! If you want I can... uhm.. teach you?" he said "Yeah.. that would be really fun!" you exclaimed.

"How about, after school? We can meet at the park near the school?" he said "Sure, sounds good! Bye Jimin!" you said waving at him as the bell rang, indicating that the classes will start soon.

After class, you headed to the park. As you walked over there you can see your older brother Yoongi, with his friend group also skateboarding.

You soon spotted Jimin, playing on his phone at a bench, with his skateboard beside him, you went to him as you called his name "Hi Jimin!" he looked up from his phone and looked towards your direction.

He paused his game and stood up, putting his phone in his pocket, his cheeks turning into a light shade of pink as he walked towards you.

"How was your day Y/n?" he asked "Boring as usual... but you're here now! And I'm very excited to learn how to skateboard!" you enthusiastically said.

"Hahahaha, you're so cute, c'mon let's get started" he said, as you two walked to the part of the park where people skate.

You put one foot on the board and the other one, on the ground, as Jimin held your arms "I think I'm getting the hang of it, you can let go now Jimin" you said.

Once he let go, you tried to skate but then lost balance and was about to fall onto the ground, when he catches you.

He pulled you up before you can crash and hit your head on the pole behind you. You felt heat rush up your cheeks, not only were you embarrassed but also flustered on how close you and Jimin were to each other.

You got out of his grip and stood up awkwardly, looking down on the ground "Woah there Y/n! That was close, good thing I caught you before you could hit yourself" he said, scratching the back of his neck, smiling.

"I'm so clumsy.. Maybe skateboarding is just isn't for me" you said, nervously smiling, mentally scolding yourself for being so clumsy.

"Nah... It's okay Y/n, I think you're really cute, we could try skateboarding again later, I won't let you go this time, but do you want to go get ice-cream for now?" he said.

"Yeah sure!" you said.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

Sorry that was short, it's all I could think of right now, hope you enjoyed that tho. Don't forget to vote, stay safe💜

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu