J.DY | Hoodie

Member: Jeon Doyum × Lee Y/n
G

enre: Fluff ✊😔👉♥️
Warning/s: None ☺️
Requested: Nope, should I do Angst or something soon?

💜 💜 💜

Third Person POV

Doyum rolled over in bed as the golden rays of the sun hit his beautiful sharp eyes. He expected to be pulled into your arms, but to his surprise, he only felt the sheets where he lays.

Opening his eyes, Doyum noticed that the blanket was pushed back and the sheets were quite messy. The time on the clock read that it was after nine AM and he fell onto his back, wishing that he could just go back to sleep.

But it was a beautiful day outside, Doyum could tell by the bright sunshine and the singing of the birds outside the window.

Not to mention the obvious fact that you weren't beside him and he was curious as to where you, his girlfriend went to.

Doyum swung his legs over the bed and ran his finger through his soft silky hair before getting ready to stand on his feet and making his way out of the door to search for you.

But he didn't have to look that far. He didn't even had to leave the second floor. Because only a second after he put his feet onto the floor, he heard your beautiful voice as you started to sing in the shower.

It brought a huge smile to his face. Doyum really admired how beautiful, cute and unique your voice sounded, it made his heart filled with butterflies and happiness as he listened to you sing.

But he snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a cool breeze blow in through the window and run along his arms.

Feeling the cold, he decided he'd throw on his favourite hoodie. He just knew that it'll be so perfect for today, assuming that you will want to go out for a bit on his day off.

He shrugged it off late last night when he got too warm, throwing it somewhere across the room. But he looked all around and it was nowhere to be found.

Wondering if you hung it up for him, he checked the closet but it was nowhere to be found. He checked the basket, thinking maybe it was thrown in there by mistake. But it was empty!

Doyum was beginning to feel frustrated. It was almost as though it'd just vanished out of thin air!

Doyum decided to ask you if you seen it anywhere. Thinking it was better to ask first before he threw the room apart in search for his favourite hoodie.

"Y/n?" Doyum knocked and smiled a little when he heard your cheerful voice "Yeah?" you responded "Are you done showering or something?" he asked.

"Yeah why?" you question back as an answer "Can I open the door?" he asked you once again "Yeah sure" you said, Doyum opened it to find you drying your hair.

Running the towel through your long/short wet hair. A few words on Doyum's tongue as he parted his lips, ready to ask if you had seen his favourite hoodie anywhere.

But he didn't need to ask the question, because he already had the answer. His pulse began to race when he realised where his hoodie had been all along, it was right on you.

"Yes Doyum? You need something?" you asked as you put the fluffy towel on one of the towel racks near you, trying his hardest to hold back his smile as he watched you smile and walked closer to his tall figure.

"I was looking for that" he said pointing at his hoodie which you were now wearing "But I couldn't find it anywhere..." he trailed off.

"Well now you know why" you said giggling. Doyum also giggled before putting his hands onto your shoulders. He ran his hands along your arms before wrapping himself onto your arms.

You chuckled at his cuteness. And rested your head onto his chest and stole a kiss from his cheek as he looked down at your tiny figure.

"I need it back" he said  tugging the sleeves of his hoodie "Nope" You said shaking your head sideways "But I'm cold!" Doyum whined pouting.

"Me too, and your hoodie is keeping me nice and cozy. It's so fluffy and warm and it smells just like you" you said.

Though he wanted it back really bad because he felt cold, he couldn't deny  that he liked the thought of you keeping it a little while longer.

"Okay... So what do I wear then?" he asked. You shrugged not knowing what to say for a moment "Well you do have a lot of hoodies in your closet, why not wear one of those?" you suggested.

He walked out of the bathroom and walked over the closet. Doyum looked around for something nice to wear, but none of it matched what he wanted.

Because if he didn't want you to be cold it was only fair to let you wear his favourite hoodie and he just have to choose a different one.

Doyum took his time to look around and find a hoodie that he'd like to wear before finally settling on his coziest one.

He quickly pulled it over his head and just a second after, he heard a cute chuckle from behind him "What?" Doyum asked, as he turned around to face you.

You shook your head and walked towards him. Him holding you in his arms, as helayed his head on top of yours.

As he stared at the reflection of both of you hugging in front of the mirror "You look so cute Y/n/n" he said.

He kissed your cheek a time or two before he leaned in to kiss your soft lips instead.

You instinctively wrapped your arms back around him while he cupped your cheeks and held your face gently in his hands  while kissing you so lovingly.

"I love you, and I'm very excited to spend today with you and you only" he said.

"Me too Doyum. I love you more" you said, Doyum smiled as he dropped his head to your shoulder and thought about the things you both could do together today.

💜 💜 💜

A/N

I'll try to update again later, I'll just take a quick nap, don't forget to vote stay safe guys! ♥

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
-Dubu_Onceu