fight

CW: cursing
this is a long one guys 😬

Katie was absolutely furious. She didn't think she had ever been this angry before. Travis had played a lot of pranks on her over the years, but this was probably the worst one. And it wasn't even a prank on her.

"Are you fucking serious Stoll?" Katie yelled, glaring at Travis.

Travis forced the fear out of his expression as he smirked at her. "Whoops."

"I think I'm going to go clean up." Daniel said, turning both of their attention over to him. He was soaking wet and covered in dirt. Travis had pranked him, and it was awful.

He did want it to be one of his worst, and this was definitely making Conner and his top 10.

"Okay, I'll see you later then?" Katie asked, hoping Daniel wasn't mad at her for this. Travis rolled his eyes.

It is my fault. Katie thought. Travis always pranked her, but it never crossed her mind to warn Daniel that he might prank him too.

Daniel glanced between the two. Travis still smirking, though it seemed more forced now, and Katie waiting for a response.

"Yeah, maybe." Was all Daniel said as he turned away from then and started walking back towards his cabin.

Katie turned back to Travis, glaring at him even more. Now Daniel was mad at her and it was all his fault.

"What the fuck was that!" Katie yelled once Daniel left.

Travis rolled his eyes. "That was something called a prank. I do them a lot actually, and I have a very extensive resume." Travis said carelessly, knowing it would just make Katie more mad.

It worked.

"Has it ever crossed your extraordinarily small brain, that maybe, people don't want to be pranked?" Katie demanded.

Why couldn't he ever be nice? Was it that hard for him? One of the few reasons she had been talking to Daniel for the past week was because he wasn't a complete jerk. Like Travis. He didn't make fun of Katie when she ranted about plants, and he didn't call her stupid names. Daniel was a really great friend, and Katie actually enjoyed talking to him.

Travis pretended to think about this deeply. "You know, I don't think it has."

Katie scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'm not even surprised. You do only care about yourself." She said.

This struck a nerve in Travis. Everyone always assumed he didn't care about anything, when it was the complete opposite. He cared deeply about a lot of things, like his pranks, even if people might think they were dumb. He also cared a lot about Katie.

The smirk was wiped clean off Travis' face as he rolled his eyes at her.

"Well, sorry I'm not the perfect, little, angel that your boyfriend is." He replied dryly.

Katie blushed as her eyes widened slightly. "Daniel isn't my boyfriend!" She exclaimed. Katie was surprised, and slightly offended, that he thought they were dating. She wasn't sure why she desperately wanted Travis to know that she didn't like him, but she did.

Travis and her had talked together a few times before, and only when they had to. Working together for capture the flag, going on a short quest, or hanging out with their friends were a few examples. When she was too busy to hate Travis, she really liked him. He was funny and nice, and she wished they could be like that all the time.