infirmary

UMMMMM WE ARE NUMBER 4 OM THE TRATIE TAG RN WHAT??? I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR VOTING ANF STUFF IDK WHAT TO SAY I LOVE U ALL 💕💕💕

Travis:
I stumbled into the infirmary, trying not to hit anything as my vision blurred. Everything seemed to blend together a little bit. I could still see basic shapes but faces and details seemed to blur. The worst part was, this was all because of some dumb prank.

I had pranked the Apollo cabin again and even I can admit it was pretty bad this time. I had glued all of their instruments to the wall and duct taped their windows, which itself wasn't that bad but it turns out I used super glue. To say they were pissed would be an understatement.

I had been in the camp woods, running away from an angry mob of surfer kids when I tripped over a root and fell face first into a ditch. Immediately, pain erupted on my forehead, and it felt like someone had taken a knife to it.

I brought my fingers up to my temple and when I pulled them back, they were covered in blood. Hearing footsteps and shouts approaching, I inched further away from the opening.

I waited for probably 20 minutes in that ditch. No one found me, but I heard people walk by multiple times. Finally, I climbed out and looked around. The coast was clear. My head didn't stop bleeding while I was there, but by then the pain was distant and I was numb.

Those are probably not good signs.

I forced myself to go the infirmary, just to make sure I wasn't about to die.

"Hello- Oh, Travis. Funny seeing you here." I heard Will say. I looked over to see him watching me with a glare. He eyes widened slightly as he took in the blood coming down my face.

"Well, no Apollo kid is going to help you right now so I am sticking you with one of the volunteers." He said, turning around and grabbing a clipboard. Not knowing what to do, I just followed him.

"Let's see who is on shift right now." Will said, stiffly as we walked past the occupied sick beds to the end of the room.

I guess he is upset about the prank.

Will found one empty cot and turned to me. "Sit here and wait." He said before turning and walking back out

I sat down and waited.

"What is the probl- Stoll? What are you doing here?" A voice said.

I didn't even need to look to see who said that. I heard that alarmed voice almost every day.

"What could you have possibly done now?" Katie asked, exasperated already. I could see her in the corner of eye moving around as she grabbed different medicines. She hadn't seen me yet though.

"The usual." I replied, drily.

"Pranks?" She asked.

"You know me too well." I smirked as she turned around. When she caught sight of my face, her green eyes widened and she froze. Katie stood in place for a few moments, just staring before stepping forward.

"Gods, you look awful." She stated. Her eyebrows were drawn together as she studied my forehead.

"I'm blushing." I deadpanned.

Katie took her eyes away from my bleeding forehead and then studied the rest of me.

"Stop checking me out." I said, smirking. Maybe I was delirious from blood loss.

Katie rolled her eyes and said, "Don't flatter yourself. Does anything else hurt? What exactly happened?"

"I was running from the Apollo cabin and then I tripped and fell into a ditch." Looking back, it's a little embarrassing.