5

TW's:
-Bullying (not much)

George's POV

I went to my first class, sitting down in the back of it so I wouldn't bother people too much with my tics. I was playing with the keychain hanging around my bag as I had to write something down.

I grabbed my pencil, but got the urge to throw it. I tried really hard to fight against it, but threw my pencil through the room. It hit the back of someone's head and I got startled as I stood up.

'I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to,' I whispered as I grabbed my pencil.

The girl I hit with my pencil pushed me away madly. 'That hurt, dumbass.'

'Sorry,' I whispered, walking back to my chair as I constantly repeated the same high pitched screech over and over again.

'SHUT UP, IDIOT,' the boy who hit me this morning screamed at me.

'S-sorry,' I whispered again, but my tics only got worse again.

I started coughing, shaking my head, hitting the table as I screamed and sniffed loudly.

'Class, board, teacher, students,' I yelled as I couldn't stop anymore.

Luckily my teacher was sweet and he walked closer to me, kneeling down in front of my table. I got so crazy that I hit my hand with my pencil, leaving a painful mark on my hand as I sniffed again.

'George, go walk a small round. Don't go outside, just stay in the school whilst walking for five to ten minutes.'

I nodded and stood up, hitting the table. I caused the table to fall down with a loud bang and I got a lot of annoyed looks. The teacher smiled at me and lifted my table again as I walked to the door, hitting it before walking out.

Most of the students laughed at me when I winced from the pain and I quickly closed it again, grabbing my phone to call my mother to calm down. Just as I was typing a message, I threw my phone on the ground because of the urge within me and looked at it in silence.

If I also broke my phone I really wouldn't be able to get through the day normally. I walked to my phone and picked it up, seeing a shattered screen.

Tears started stinging in my eyes as I realised it was broken. I tried to turn it on, but bursted out into tears. I didn't want Tourette's anymore, I hated it with every single bone in my body.

I let myself fall down on a bench, lifting my knees up as I looked at my phone again. I figured it still worked, but my whole screen was so shattered that I could barely see any of the text on the screen.

I ended up crying so loudly that my tics got even worse. I constantly pulled my own hair, I hit myself, the bench I was sitting on and the wall behind me, I screamed loudly as I kicked around me and fell down on the floor.

I curled up like a ball on the ground, getting crazy of all the tics I was having. I needed my parents or my bunny stuffed animal now.

I got startled by a voice and I looked up slowly, sitting up as I realised the principal was holding out his hand for me to take it and let me get lifted up. 'Are you alright, George? Are you having a bad tic attack?'

I nodded and sniffed loudly as I wiped my tears away, hitting myself again. I screamed, yelled my principal's name and ended up banging my head against the wall.

'George, go home until you're feeling better again. If that's not today, come back tomorrow. You can't focus on class like this anyway.'

I nodded slowly and screamed again, hitting my leg as I pulled my hair.

'Is someone at home?' he asked.

'My parents are.'

'Okay, can you call them?'

I nodded and the principal smiled. 'Rest for a little while until you're less stressed. You can't focus like this.'

'Thanks,' I muttered as I kicked with my legs. I could just avoid kicking the principal's legs. He started walking away and I grabbed my phone as tears rolled down my face. I looked up my mother's number, but I ended up throwing my phone away again.

After three minutes I managed to call my mother. She took the call.

'Hi, what's up, honey?'

I couldn't talk, because I was having so many tics. I constantly screamed, made noises by sniffing, clearing my throat, making bird noises and way more.

'Oh, sweetie. Are you having a bad tic attack? I'm coming to school, is that why you're calling?'

'Yes,' I managed to say, screaming again. I hit myself and coughed loudly while pulling my hair again.

My mother stayed on the phone as I heard her step into the car. Luckily I didn't live too far away, so she would be here quickly.

My mother started singing a song to me in a really calming voice. I listened to her quietly as I still had a lot of tics. My body felt really bruised because of me hitting it so often and I slowly stood up to walk to the exit of the school.

My mother kept singing my favourite song to me and when I saw her car arriving, she hung up and stood up to walk to me.

Before I sat down in the car, my mother gave me a tight hug. She didn't mind me hitting her a few times and pulled me to the car, letting me put my car seat back so I could lay down before she started driving. She gave me my bunny and hummed another song for me as I closed my eyes.

'You're doing great, George. You're not going to school anymore today. Maybe you will have a better day tomorrow,' she said as he held my hand tightly.

I nodded slowly and calmed my breathing as I put my seat back up so she could start driving. I was happy to calm down a little bit, I still had more tics than when I was relaxed, but it was way better than when I was at school.

1045 words