14

TW's:
-Overexercising
-Bullying (short)

Clay's POV

I stood up to walk with George as I still didn't feel extremely well. I tried doing pull-ups, but I couldn't even get myself to do one. I didn't really remember what happened next, but what I remembered was my vision getting black and then I was suddenly sitting in the corner of the hall. It seemed like I passed out, but I was wondering how no one noticed.

I took a deep breath and pointed at the pull-up bar I had just tried to do some pull-ups at. 'Do you want to try?'

'What do I do?' George asked as he looked at the bar.

'Grab it,' I said as I pointed at the places he had to put his hands. George did what I told him to and I smiled.

'Now you're supposed to lift yourself up.'

'I'm never going to be able to do that,' George giggled as he tried his hardest.

'Do you want me to help you?' I asked him.

George nodded and I took a deep breath as I grabbed his waist. My stomach filled up with butterflies as I touched his body and I stood a bit closer to him as I felt the tension between us growing.

I held his waist tightly as I lifted him up. He tried his hardest and because he struggled so much, I stood even closer to him to help him more. After he did one of the pull-ups, he let go of the bar and turned around to look me into my eyes.

My face was completely red as he looked at me from this close. I forgot I was still touching his waist and smiled at him. He smiled back, making my stomach fill up with a wave of butterflies again.

'Ahem,' I suddenly heard someone say.

I immediately let go of George to see who said it and it appeared to be the man who was also exercising here. He was grinning. 'I don't want to ruin your intimate moments.'

'Uh- yeah, I'm s-sorry,' I muttered, walking backwards even more. 'I was just helping.'

'I don't mind you touching or helping each other, but I thought you were going to kiss and I don't think you want people to watch you.'

'K-kiss? Uh- n-no,' I mumbled. I was really embarrassed and turned around to hide my face. George had a few vocal tics and I just wanted to hold him in my arms and kiss his face, but that thought made my face even redder.

'I uh- I'll be right back,' I muttered.

I quickly ran off and grabbed my phone, calling Sapnap. He accepted the call and I sighed deeply.

'Sapnap, what the hell do I do? My face is bright red as soon as I get close to George and my whole body feels numb. How am I ever supposed to hide this when my face immediately just turns red like a tomato.'

'Aww, you're in love,' Sapnap giggled.

'Shut up, help me instead of laughing.'

'Well, you can just flirt with him or act like it's hot in there since you're exercising.'

'How did I so suddenly turn gay as hell?'

'You didn't suddenly turn gay, you've always been gay.'

'But I've never felt like this.'

'This is your first love, dude. It's cute as hell to see you love someone for the first time.'

'It's scares me,' I whispered. 'It's even more scary that it's a boy.'

'I'm here for you, there's no need to worry.'

I took a deep breath. 'Okay, I'm going back now for if he starts wondering where I went.'

'Have fun,' Sapnap giggled and I quickly hung up as I walked back.

As I walked back I saw a boy talking to George. I felt myself getting a bit jealous that he was talking to a different boy than me, but then I saw George was crying. I ran closer and grabbed George's shoulders as I pulled him behind me so I could protect him.

'What do you want from him, idiot?' I asked madly.

I noticed George having a lot of tics behind me and he ended up hitting my back, whispering that he was sorry around ten times. I grabbed his hand and pulled him in for a hug so he could calm down.

TW bullying

'You just let that neurotic guy hit you?'

'He has Tourette Syndrome, he can't help it.'

'I hate that ugly skeleton. He has always been a pain at school, he's the cause of my bad grades. I just started hitting him back each time he does anything. He doesn't even have Tourette's, he just tries to use it to hurt people.'

TW over

I decided that arguing against him wasn't going to work, so I grabbed George's hand and pulled him with me as we walked to the man sitting at the entrance.

'The boy who just came in here started insulting my friend because of his Tourette's and how he looks. Can you please get that guy out of here? He's upsetting George.'

The man stood up immediately and I walked back with George, sitting down as I pulled him close. I let him hit my chest a few times as he had constant tics and smiled at him.

'What calms you down the most?'

'When- Clay, Clay, Clay, someone runs their hand through my hair.'

I smiled as I started running my hand through his hair and held his hand. 'Who was that, George?'

George looked at his hand and sighed. 'One of my bullies.'

'One of your bullies? Do you get bullied at school or somewhere else?'

'At school,' George whispered. 'Really bad.'

'What do they do to you?' I asked with a mad tone in my voice, lifting his head up.

He pointed at his face which had slight bruises on it. 'This.'

'They hurt you?'

George nodded, but then smiled. 'I'm moving schools, my parents are looking for a new school for me.'

'I'm glad,' I said as I pulled him even closer to me. His tics started getting a bit less and I smiled.

'Do you want to come to my swimming pool today or tomorrow?'

He smiled brightly. 'I would love to. I'll ask my mum when I can.'

1058 words