12 ~ Fun, Fun, Fun!

' = thoughts
A few days have passed, the small circus has been doing wonderful with their shows. Y/N has learned a few more tricks with no injuries so far. Popee has been a lot more happy but still has his attitude.

I think it's time for a treat, don't you?

*1st person*
Peacefully sleeping I get jolted awake by a certain semi eager bunny boy. "Y/N wake upp~ We have plans today" he announced while shaking me awake. I smacked him lightly on his arm "okay okay I'm awake.." I mumbled while stretching my body, hearing a few pops and cracks from my bones. I sat up shortly after, Popee watched me with his arms crossed "Come on, we got 3 hours before we leave. I suggest you get ready before then, kitten." I finally look at him with half lidded eyes, his appearance was way different then what I'm used to. He had a white t-shirt on with a blue jean jacket over top, parried with black jeans and red converse. His hair was left in bed-head without his bunny hood on. "Where did you get those clothes?" I asked half puzzled. "I can dress normally too y'know. What, you don't like it?" He scoffed with a offended look in his features. "No no, I'm...just not used to it, you look great bunny." I smiled while rubbing the tired from my eyes, his face started to get red. "Yeah yeah, just get ready okay? I'll be out there waiting. Remember, 3 hours." with that Popee walked out of the tent, allowing me to get ready in peace. I laughed softly "what am I gonna do with him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We were all walking to the entrance of the circus ground to go where ever we were going. It was me, Popee, Keda, and Papi. Although Keda looked very different as he looked like a human. I was very confused but I couldn't conjure anything up to say about it. 'This place is as weird so..' Papi also had a different appearance, we wore normal dad clothes but more stylish? He didn't have his weird sun thing around his head so that was a shock.

I was walking beside Popee, our hands locked together. "So where are we going? You never told me." I asked Popee, looking towards him. He looked at me while a smirk "you'll see." Then he kissed my hand while it was in his. I laughed softly "okay then bunny boy." Soon we reached the sidewalk outside of the gates and to my surprise there was a car there waiting.

"Where did the car come from?" I asked quite confused. "A old friend let me borrow it for today, he dropped it off merely an hour ago." Papi answered my question with a smile. "Okay children, Keda sits up front and Y/N with Popee in the back. No arguing, understood?" Papi stated our seating agreement, we all nodded our heads as we got in. We pulled out of the parking spot against the sidewalk and headed towards our destination.

After an hour or so I was just gazing out the window with music playing in my earbuds with my head propped on my palm. Popee was leaning his head on my shoulder softly asleep, our hands still locked in with each other. "So Papi, can I know where we are going? Popee wouldn't tell me anything this morning." I spoke softly, to not wake Popee's sleep. "Of course he didn't," Papi chuckled "We're almost there dear, I'm sure you'll love it." He soon responded, I sighed looking out the window again zoning back out singing the lyrics in my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We're here children!" Papi announced, startling me awake. I realized I was asleep against Popee's shoulder, he was awake noticing I woke up. "Morning sunshine, wake upp~" he smirked at me, I looked at him groggily sitting up to rub the sleep out of my eyes. I looked around and saw outside the window, it's an amusement park. I pulled my earbuds out and paused my music, shoving them in my (pockets/bag)."I havent been to one of these since I was little" I smiled softly recalling the memory of my parents swinging me in between them, all three of us smiling and laughing, walking around the games. 'If only the crash didnt happen..' I slightly shook my head to get rid of the thoughts. "Okay everyone grab what you need then lets go." Papi said as he started grabbing his wallet and other necessaries from the center console. I grabbed the things I needed along with everyone else then we got out of the car. Papi locked the car then we all headed towards the main entrance. Popee held onto my hand tightly as we walked, I leaned my head on his shoulder. Papi gave the front desk lady our tickets and we all got wrist bands, we entered the front gates.

"Okay, go enjoy yourselves! We'll meet at the restaurant thats by pool area in 2-3 hours, understood?" Papi stated looking at us three, we all nodded. Keda stayed with Papi as me and Popee ran off towards the rides. "Oo! What about that?" Popee excitedly pointed towards a medium sized rollercoaster, "Yess! Let's go!" I started running off to the line pulling him along with me, holding tightly onto his hand. He laughed and ran with me till we got to the line. It wasn't very long but still had some people.

Once we were on the ride, it started, I held onto Popee's hand smiling like an idiot "Im so exciteddd" I said looking straight up as the cart was going up to a top for a drop. Popee laughed softly, gripping my hand a little tighter. I looked at him "are you scared bunny boy~" I smirked, he looked at me "No! We've been up higher then this before!" His cheeks turned a light pink, I laughed. Then we were at the top and..it started going down "Oh no-" I said, then we dropped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a couple rides we took a break and went to look at the games they had, I saw one with F/A plushes as rewords. "Oo oo oo! Can we go play that one?! Pleaseee, it has my favorite plushie!" I asked Popee holding onto his arm, bouncing slightly. He chuckled softly "yea yea yea, let's go." Popee said then started walking towards it while pulling me with him. We both started playing after giving the employee the price it need to pay. Popee ended up winning and got me the plushed animal. "Here you go kitten, nice try at beating me though." He smirked and handed me the plushie while we were walking away, "I could've beaten you if I wanted! But thank you bunny, I love it." I squeezed the plushie and held his hand again as we walked. "Sure you could have," Popee laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 2 hours we decided to go meet up with Papi and Keda at the place he said to meet up at. Once we got there we saw the other two sitting at a table waiting for us. We walked up to them, I was still holding on to the plushie Popee won for me. "Hey guys," I smiled at the two, "are we going to go swimming now?" I asked Papi. "Yes, so everyone go get your bathing suits on and meet me at the pool section." He said, we all nodded and ran off to the changing rooms.

After I changed into my F/C two/one piece, I went back outside and headed towards the pool section. I looked around till I found Popee and the others. I waves at them then ran over, Popee's eye were wide as he was looking me over. Then he suddenly averted his eyes while blushing madly, "are we all ready?" Papi asked as we all nodded. "Okay go have fun!" He smiled and we all went to the water slides. As me a Popee got in line for one with the tube we needed, he was behind me "you look beautiful by the way." He muttered to me, he sounded embarrassed. "Thank you, even though I don't exactly think so, I still appreciate the compliment." I said as I gave me a softly smile, he looked at me with a frustrated flustered look "But you are wonderful, stop doubting yourself kitten." He whispered next to me. I blushed as I nodded my head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After a while of running around the water rides and chilling in the pool, it was time to go. I came back out, changed back into fresh clothes that I packed. We all headed for the exit with our snacks and drinks we picked up. When we got back to the car Papi started talking "did everyone have fun today?" He asked, "yess! I havent been to one of these in so long." I exclaimed smiling, Popee and Keda just gave small noises as like 'mhm' to tell they enjoyed it too. We started heading home, I put my earbuds back in and listened to the music softly as I leaned my head softly onto Popee's shoulder, holding onto his hand as I slowly fell back asleep.

PHEWWW WAS THAT A LONG ONE, I REALLY TRIED TO GIVE YOU GUYS SOMETHING SPECIAL AS A THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE ON THIS BOOK. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED! <3

Also, I have made a creepypasta x reader oneshot book for you cp fans. Its called Monsters ~ (Creepypasta Oneshots), its up on my page <3