7 ~ Now Presenting!

' = thoughts

*1st PoV* 

'This is our first performance together, I hope it goes well' I had my suit on, a black and white striped onesie with a medium fluffy tail. I also had a cat ear hood on like Popee's but a cat. He chose this for me because he said I reminded him of a kitty cat. I shook my head to clear it and looked forward.

I was behind the curtains of the performance tent, it was a full crowd tonight. They haven't had a performance for a while so when people heard we were performing again they were excited especially since they heard there's a new member, that being me.

"Everyone please give it up for our newest family member to our circus! Y/N the trapeze act!" Papi announced, that was my cue to come out. I ran threw those curtains and threw my hands up smiling at the audience while waving.

Popee looked down at me from the pole he was standing on top of, he smiled at me, adoring me. I jogged to the pole opposite of him and climbed up, we looked at each other and nodded. I hooked my legs onto the bar quickly and hung upside down leaving my hands open. I swung towards Popee, he grabbed onto my hands and we swung down again, we did this for a couple swings then he grabbed onto his own bar and started swinging. I maneuvered myself back to swinging while holding on to the bar with my hands. Popee then switched and hung on his bar with his legs, upside down, swinging towards me. I got onto my pole and got ready, I swung down and up enough to a good height, timed with Popee. Then did a flip and grabbed onto his hands at the perfect time. The audience roared and clapped rapidly. We swung for a bit then got back to my pole and side hugged, bowing.

*after show*
I was sitting behind the curtains of the performance tent with my hood off, suit unzipped some, and a towel around my neck, drinking water. Popee walked up to me "good job for your first performance baby, you did so well, im proud." He gave me a kiss on the forehead then on the lips. I was stunned but kissed back "th-thank you baby, you did great aswell," I blushed slightly and smiled at him. Popee blushed and ruffled my hair then walked away to get some water. I watched him walk away 'how did I end up so lucky to get him'.