5 ~ A Little Trip

So in my headspace for this Id like to think that Popee hasnt seen the city or town before thats outside of the circus. He may not know how to get there but he could ask his dad or you might have figured it out since you ran from it.

' = Thoughts

*1st PoV*

Popee and I are walking through town right now. 'My appearance has changed slightly so I'm kind of in the safe zone from getting caught.' I'm wearing a hoodie just incase although, with the hood up. Popee is holding my hand while we are walking. He's wearing a pair of black sweatpants and white tank top with his hair down, messed up, without his bunny ears. 'It's kind of weird since I don't really have experience with relationships but I like it...Its nice.' Oh we are going to a clothing store to find things to make my Zircus outfit, forgot to mention that. Popee is looking around the town while we're walking, he's humming softly too. I looked at him, he looked so calm for once, I felt myself smile softly. "You know, you look so cute when you're calm" I chuckled quietly. Popee looked at me and blushed, he looked away "Yeah whatever, are you saying I don't look cute any other time?" He looked at me with a angry pout. "No no baby, it's just in this moment you look cute and calm, it makes me happy," I smile slightly awkwardly with my eyes closed. He sighed "You are the one who is cute" Popee said with a tsundere pout and looked away again, looking around the town. I blushed softly wide eyed, relaxed, then smiled holding onto his hand tighter. 'Whatever you say' 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

we got to one of the stores, Hot Topic was right next to it so I thought of going over there after we went to the one in front of us; Goodwill. Popee pulled me inside and we started looking around for things that would make a good outfit for Zircus. We decided I'm gonna be in the trapeze act so we need something that will fit that. Popee found a couple pieces of clothing he thought I would like and showed me "ooo those look good, what do you think?" I asked him while examining the clothing. (they can be anything you want) "I think you'd look good in them and they'd be good for the performances" Popee responded, he put the clothing in one hand and walked towards the register. He payed and we went over to Hot Topic after to see if there was anything else to add or use for different acts. I looked around but ended up just get personal clothes I liked. We got them and left the place then we started walking back home, one bag in our one hand, our other hand locked in each others. I decided when we got back I'd look online for one-piece suits to see if I could try to match with Popee but a different animal and color perhaps. I mean it would be cute since we are together now. I want to make him as happy as I can. "I love you Popee.." I said loud enough for him to hear, he was startled "I love you too Y/N." Popee responded blushing and averting his gaze.

But I knew he was happy