3 ~ Bussiness

'= Thoughts

This has been edited

*1st PoV*

It's been at least a month and everyone has gotten used to me, we need to develop my suit/outfit still. They've officially invited me to join so I had to accept, I've grown to be attached to these crazy goofballs.

"Just keep the damn thing straight Keda" Popee was trying out a new trick, I was watching from aside. Keda was trying his hardest to keep the apple straight on his head, Popee was doing a trick where he had to hit the apple with a throwing knife above Keda's head.

Soon I'll be joining the acts as (Your circus name), I'm so excited to be apart of their family."Now just stay still and I won't hit you" Popee commented, he adjusted his aim to get ready to throw the knife. Keda was scared out of his mind, his mask was of a worried face, I prayed for his safety.

I trust Popee but sometimes he just scares the living shit out of us when he's not being careful. "Stay calm Keda" I said to Keda from the side, I gave a thumbs up, this seemed to calm Keda's nerves slightly.

Popee threw the knife hitting the apple straight into its core, he looked upset but smiled slightly at getting his target. I looked at his hands, they were clenched into a fist kind of, 'did what I said to Keda make him upset?' I was confused.

I got up and congratulated Keda on not dying then went to find Popee, he stormed off while I was thinking, I went to his tent first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I got close to the tent I heard something crash to the floor, I peeked in and I saw Popee breathing angrily while staring at what he threw to the ground. He kind of looked....u-uh nevermind. My face started getting red, I felt awkward and kind of scared at the same time.

"Popee?" He turned around, his facial expression softened when he saw me."Y/N, sorry I didn't mean to scare you" Popee responded, turning around fully, he rubbed the back of his neck.

"What did you need?" He asked, "Did what I say to Keda make you upset?" I asked slightly frowning, at this point I stepped into the tent fully and was standing in front of him.

Popee looked at me intently and sighed "Yes it did but don't worry about it, I'm okay now, come here I need to tell you something" he sat down on the bed, I recently got everyone a bed frame with the money I stole from the orphanage before running away (sorry I didn't include that, makes more mystery right?)

I sat beside him looking at him. "Y/N I've liked you ever since you came here and I've been jealous about Keda trying to take you from me, that's why I get so upset when you talk to him or say stuff like you did today. I want to ask you something."

Popee poured out his feelings, I was blushing but I nodded. "What is it?" I responded. "Will you be mine?" Popee inhaled waiting for my response,

I was shocked but Ive loved this boy for awhile, why would I say no?! "Yes I will, Popee" I instantly hugged Popee knocking him down onto the bed, He smiled and hugged me back tightly.