13 ~ Jealous Much?

Idea from AnimeLovingHooligan

' = thoughts

*First Person*

I was on mine and Popee's shared bed, watching some of my favorite youtubers or just random things I found. Popee was out on the training grounds with Keda trying to get better at sword swallowing. I could hear his muffled yelling along with Keda's panicked yapping. Bombs started going off "jeez can he ever leave that poor dog alone?" I sighed pausing the video and setting my phone down. I got up and walked out of the tent, seeing popee run around chasing Keda with bombs. I looked around the place, till a person caught my eye at the gate entrance. They seemed to be checking it out along with the chaos Popee was causing, I figured I might as well see what they want. I walked over to the stranger, once I was in view they look towards my direction. I waved to get their attention "Hey! Need something? You lost?" I asked them arriving in front of them. Up close I notice they seem slightly familiar 'hmm a boy, he seems to be my age. Why does he look so familiar?' "Y/N is that you? I havent seen you in years! Things have changed huh." The boy gave a warm smile. I paused 'Is this...B/N? From the orphanage? He looks so much older. What is he doing here?' "B/N? What brings you here? Im surprised you even remembered me." I gave a small laugh "here come in, dont worry they wont bite. Well maybe one will.." I sweatdropped with a tiny smile while opening the gate for him. "Haha thanks, it's okay I can handle it" he said with a smirk, I smiled and walked in front. "This is our circus, Wolf Zircus. Which consists of those two and a father, who looks like a sun man. Weird yes but so are the others. I am also apart of it as you can see." I explained giving B/N a small tour of the grounds, Popee and Keda were still playing 'tag' but I could tell Popee was getting tired. "Yo wait! Are those trapeze beams?! Y/N we should do some tricks! Just like when we were kids!" Its true, me and B/N used to be close when I first came there.

*flash back*
"My name is B/N! Whats yours?" A boy came up to me, around my age, small with black slightly spikey hair. Pale skin with blue eyes, scraps and bandaids all over him. A freckle or a couple scattered on his face. "It's Y/N. Why are you asking? Trying to humiliate me with your pity?.." I responded while looking away with my arms crossed. The boy's smile faltered "No, why would I do that? I want to be your friend! You seem nice and I don't really like anyone else here. They're all snobby." He brought his head into my view, I looked at his eyes, 'not lying, seems honest.' "Fine, I guess we can be friends. But don't say I didnt warn you." He looked confused "warn me about what?" I turned and started walking "nothing."

*time skip*
"Y/N come here! Lets do some tricks on these! It's gonna be fun!!" I looked over to B/N at the monkey bars, he was upside on a bar. "Okay, lets be careful though." I walked over and got on the bars, swinging to him. I was a couple spaces away before I started swinging, his arms were outstretched waiting to catch me. I got a good momentum and swung for it. I outstretched my hands and caught onto his arms, still swinging slightly then faster to swing onto bars behind him. I caught onto them and dropped "You did amazing! We could be a great team!!" B/N praised me while getting down from the bars.

*present*

I shook my head and looked at him running towards one of the beams. "Yeah, good trip down memory lane." I sprinted over to the other side. "You sure you still can do this Scratches?" A nickname I gave him when we were younger, all because he was always covered in them. "You bet I can Sniffles." He smirked, a nickname I got cause I was always crying when he found me.

He grabbed onto the ring handle and started swinging, then switching to his legs in the handle, hanging upside with his arms stretched waiting for me. I grabbed the handle and started swinging, once I got a good momentum I did a flip and grabbed onto his forearms perfectly with us still swinging. "Damn you've gotten better. Guess working in a circus does train you." He laughed while looking down at me, I cracked a smile staring at his face. 'All these years..'