1 ~ new friends

*This has been edited*
(Y/N) - your name
(f/c) - favorite color
(f/d) - favorite drink
(f/s) - favorite shirt

*1st PoV*

I was running as fast as I could away from the horrible place called an orphanage. I didn't care where I was going I just wanted to be free. I came upon this circus like place but I was too tired to care who or what was inside.

I ran through the entrance into the circle of sand and tents. I set my bag down and laid against one of the walls that had strange faces on it. I fell asleep somehow.

The morning arrives

I woke up slightly, opening one eye to see I'm on some kind of mattress inside one of the tents. I sat up confused, I didn't see anyone else in the tent as I looked around.

I looked down at myself still in the same clothes as yesterday, it felt gross considering it was covered in sweat and a little bit of sand. I got up to my bag and pulled out one of my (f/s) and a pair of (f/c) shorts/pants, I changed quickly and put my dirty clothes by my bag.

I sat down on the mattress again wondering where I was, while in my thoughts a boy with a red and white stripped onesie in a bunny hoodie popped into the tent's entrance.

"Hey you're up" I jumped and looked at him "I am, who are you?" I asked standing up to talk to him. "I'm a performer here and this is my tent, my names Popee" Popee had a slight smile on his face, he held his hand out for me to shake.

I shook his hand gentle "Cool, my name is (Y/N). Sorry to barge in so suddenly last night, I was running away from my orphanage. Is it okay if I stay here?"

Popee crossed his arms with a questionable look on his face "you want to stay here? you'll have to become a performer if you really want to stay, of course I'll have to ask my dad if you are allowed." I smiled and nodded my head slightly, Popee sighed and motioned me to follow him out.

*2nd POV*

You walked out and followed Popee to another tent, when they got inside you could only assume it's supposed to be like a kitchen.  There was breakfast foods on the table for everyone to choose what they want, Popee motioned you to sit down.

You sat down at the table across from this dog/wolf type animal with a mask on it's face, it was chowing down on some bacon. A person who had a sun type thing on his head was sitting next to the animal eating some pancakes and eggs.

Popee sat down next to you and started to explain everything "the person with a sun for a head is my father Papi, the dog is Kedamono, there's a elephant out there named Pola, and I have a little sister but she doesn't live with us. Her name's Marifia."

Papi and Keda waved to you politely, you waved back and smiled. "Papi, (Y/N) wants to live here. That okay with you? I'll have to train her" Popee asked his sunny father, Papi nodded shortly and continued eating. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After breakfast you went back to the tent you woke up in and grabbed your bag that was on the floor near the foot of the double stacked mattress. You opened your bag looking at the things you packed last night, rummaging through the clothes to find your secret phone.

At the orphanage they weren't allowed to have any electronics except a TV. Afterwards you went back out to Popee and they started talking about you and where you came from with Keda.

*while you were in the tent*

*Popee's POV*
He's not getting her, I'm not allowing it. "Keda, you stay away from her unless its business. Got it?"  I quietly yelled at Keda while Y/N walked back to the tent.

Keda looked at me nervously then nodded frantically. He stayed quiet when Y/N was coming back from my tent, I figured since I was the closest to the walls I'd bring her to mine.

She looked pretty worn out when she fell asleep. Her clothes were all dirty from the sand and soaked from running, not judging but since well- it does get hot here.

*2nd POV*
You noticed the change in attitude.
*After talking*

Popee and you walked back to the tent while Keda went to his. You sat down on the mattress and started playing on your phone, Popee rummaged through his chest for night clothes.

Popee started changing, you took a peek a couple times but didn't see anything too private. You blushed while playing games on your phone but kept quiet.

The bunny boy looked back at you for a second and shook his head while smiling softly. You both got settled on the mattress and fell asleep shortly after.