Chapter 2

Bright light was the first thing Dick registered, it was loud and domineering taking over his sight as he cracked his eyes open.

The second thing Dick registered was the steady waterfall of pain in his side. Placing a hand on the sore spot he attempted to maneuver himself to the alley wall (when did he get in an alley?) The moment he tried to move his vision doubled and head swam, with a gasp his breath fled his lungs. After a minute of just remembering how to breathe he finally was able to take a deep breath and with a guttural groan crawled over to the cement wall. Accessing the wound was difficult but the teen managed, luckily it wasn't too deep, just painful. Pulling out his bandages he prepared to crudely wrap the wound, with some effort he had a makeshift bandage.

Taking a few moments Dick pressed his comm, the sound of static floated through his ear, he attempted to reach someone but when no answer came he started to panic he was in this alone. his mind started to blank as his thoughts fled his mind focusing on breathing he calmed down enough to assess his predicament deciding he could panic later; he's in an unknown location without any possible communication and a gunshot wound to the side, just lovely. With deep breaths Dick struggled to his feet, pointedly ignoring the blurred vision and nauseating headache, he stumbled to the alley exit, his eyes going wide at what he saw. There were people walking around with blatant mutations and no one seemed to bat an eye. He saw a woman with needles for hair and no one cared once again ignoring what he could unpacked later Dick glanced around the place. He appeared to be in the city with tall, modern skyscrapers and shiny glass windows, he sure as hell wasn't in Gotham. With that in mind Dick turned right back on his heel pulling out his emergency civics as he went.

Once he was dressed, his belt hidden by his sweater and Nightwing costume stored in a bag he found half trashed and ripped in the alley Dick decided to do some research about where the hell he was.

Walking down the sidewalk he tried not to start out right at the people walking by, but it was hard one man had a literal triangle face, (how was he not supposed to stare?) When they accidentally made eye contact Dick pointedly started downward ignoring the cartoonish man beside him. Walking around he felt overwhelmed. It was like he was Robin all over again, stumbling around Batman unsure of every little mistake, it was suffocating.

With a brisk shake of his head to dispel any such thoughts he kept wandering until he came across a TV perched upon a storefront's window, it showed a new report in Japanese about some man named All Might. From that Dick was able to deduce that he was in fact in Japan just not his world's Japan for he had never heard of any of the supposed superheroes mentioned upon the screen. With that in mind Dick used his somewhat rusty Japanese and asked a kind looking man with multiple limbs where the closest library was.

~~~~~~~

Gently forced out of the library due to the closing hours Dick had learn the basics of this new world

He was in Musutafu, Japan in the future (Of freaking course)

There was DEFINITELY no Gotham or any of the superheroes he knew

This world was a superhero based society were 80% of people had a superpower they called quirks

He was royally screwed

One deep breath later Dick pushed off his very-so-to-be-overwhelming-panic, deciding he could ignore such feelings until he came across a place to call his base. Several unsteady steps later Dick dove into the falling night determined to find his home away from home.

How is everyone liking it so far?  I hope it's good as I'm really excited to be finally releasing this story.

Until next time ! 

-Ro-bow