☁︎𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚢𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚜☁︎

In which,

Quackity finds a playlist that Wilbur made that's named after him.

☁︎

Quackity and wilbur were just hanging out like they would always do. Wilbur had to leave for a bit, so he had left quackity all alone in his house, which is also may I add, very dangerous.

Why you may be asking? Well, quackity had always had this thing of snooping around whenever there's no one to watch him. So as you can tell, that is quite dangerous.

Since quackity was bored he was wondering what he could do with his boredom. He then reminded himself that wilbur had a computer. So him being a snoop, decided to see what wilbur's music taste was like.

He didn't want to do anything too much to the point where it would make the other uncomfortable. So he just wanted do go through his music playlists.

He then booted up the computer and since he and wilbur were close, he guessed his password with his name as a joke. Surprisingly, it had worked. So, he then went into Spotify and went to his playlists.

He knew wilbur had some of his playlists privated, so he just wanted to see them and see what songs they had and if he knew them. He went to his private playlists and saw a playlist for tommy, tubbo, phil, techno, niki, and himself.

He thought it was thoughtful of him to have playlists of his friends, so he went through all of theirs and had saved his for last.

For tommy, his playlist name was tom, his description of it was,
The child wanted me to do this
Quackity had laughed at that and looked through the songs. The songs were quite pleasant if he was going to be honest.

He then looked at tubbo's playlist wilbur had made for him. The playlist name was tub-box. The description of it was
Tubbo's great
He then looked through the songs and again, they had looked pleasant.

After some time of going through the playlists, he to got his. He had looked at the playlist name it was called
quacki-tee <3
He thought it was something he did because he was close to him. He then looked at the description of it,
songs that remind me of my beloved <3
He had laughed at it, but his laughter soon turned to silence as he looked through the songs of the playlist. He was blushing hard because the first song he saw was Crush by Tessa Violet. He then looked more into it, the more he had found more love songs.

He then closed out of Spotify and turned off the computer and just kinda sat there, shocked. He didn't expect this from wilbur, but it was probably nothing. Right?

He then decided, since wilbur had a playlist about him. Quackity decided to make a playlist about him. So he then made it and blushed at it when he finished. He was laying down on the bed and was smiling unbelievably hard.

TimeSkip

Wilbur had made it back home and saw quackity asleep on the bed. He had looked cold, so wilbur dropped his stuff, crawled next to quackity, and cuddled him while quackity's head on his chest while his head was on quackity's.

This might just be a start of a relationship.

☁︎

quackbur my absolute beloved

[566 words]