☁︎𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚒𝚎 ꈤꀤꁅꀍ꓄ꌚ☁︎

Alright, so this hubba bubba bItCh wanted this, DarcyTheFox here you go
ALSO SORRY ITS SHORT AND BAF
MY DUMBASS CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT TO DO-

☁︎

Tubbo, Ranboo, and Tommy were all staying together for a few months before the two boys would go back to England. They were all bored and knew that Quackity and Wilbur were living together and weren't far away. Since they were bored, they just decided to hit them up.

ring

ring

ri-

"Hello?"
Quackity said, as his voice had sounded a little raspy.

"Hey Quackity! Also what the fuck happened to your voice man? You sound sick."
Tommy asked the other man on the line.

"Oh nothing, I just got scared a lot. It's fine though."
(what did you think happened 🤨? you silly little fuck)

"Oh, makes sense. Anyway, wanna come over and watch some movies with me, Ranboo, and Tubbo? You can bring Wilbur with you if you want."
Tommy said, sounding as if he did want Quackity's boyfriend to come along.

"Yeah sure, i'll bring him if he wants to come with me."

"Thanks Big Q."
Tommy said, not having his normal happy and what other people think, annoying voice on to not disturb the other man.

"No problem Tommy, I probably would've brought him either way."
Quackity said, with a slight chuckle at the end of his sentence.

"Alright, i'll see you later then?"

"Yep! Bye Tommy!"

"Bye Big Q!"
Tommy said as he hung up.

"So, what did they say?"
Asked Ranboo.

"Well, Wilbur wasn't with Big Q at the moment, but Quackity said he'll come and he'll try to bring Wilbur!"

"That's great! At least we won't have to spend our day bored."

"True."

time skip

Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo were all waiting for the two men to get there. That was until, they had heard a knock at the door. Tubbo had gotten up to answer it, and he saw Quackity and Wilbur just standing outside talking.

"Hey Big Q, hey Will!"

"Hey Tubbo!"

Tubbo greeted the two of them and invited them to come inside the house. After that, they got settled on the couch, while Ranboo and Tommy prepared the snacks. After all of the waiting and choosing, they settled on the movie 'Us'.

"Dude, please no more scary movies. My troat fucking hurts-"

"Quackity, if you don't shut up I will make it hurt more."
Wilbur threatened.

Quackity quickly went quiet, and just decided to watch it with them. As they watched it, most if the time was heard with gasps and was felt with flinches.
Lots of em.

They all just enjoyed their night there and continued to watch movies. Quackity and Wilbur had to stay there, due to the mass amounts of rain falling, but they didn't mind it.

It was fun.

☁︎

hfuckdjwhdhwjnassunbitchboyh
why is cotton candy skies such a good song

anyway, heres something someone sent me 😍

imagine getting exposed 🤚also can we talk about how neatly i wrote irli'm so proud of myself

also can we talk about how neatly i wrote irl
i'm so proud of myself

[510 words]