☔︎𝙸𝙻𝙾𝙶𝙰𝚈𝙽𝙰𝙹☔︎

Im Low On Gas And You Need A Jacket
-
Pierce The Veil

So keep in happiness and torture me while, I tell you lets go in style. A million hooks around a million ways to die. Darling lets go outside, it'll be alright.

This song could be Wilbur's pov in this

☔︎

Wilbur quickly went into the restroom and turned on the tap. He wet his face and starred at the mirror.

He felt miserable.

He didn't know what to do anymore. He felt as if he was bringing his relationship with Alex down and that it was his fault. He don't feel good at all. He just wanted all of this to go back to normal.

The happiness, the torture, he just didn't know what to feel about them anymore. He just wanted all of the old things back. Back when they were just happy.

But all because of that one incident, that one, would probably be the end of their relationship. The both of them were planning to go a place called Palm Springs, but oh boy did it turn into a disaster.

epik flashback montage

As Wilbur was driving, his car was low on gas, so he needed to find the closest gas station. It was very cold these days, so he had a jacket, but Quackity didn't. So, as he went to go and put the gas, Quackity asked for his jacket. Despite it being cold outside for Wilbur, he decided to give it to him. He did love him after all, right?

It wasn't the worst thing in the world, but it turned worse from here on now.

As they found the place and got in there, they thought the place was a beauty. They had gotten a room checked out, and there were a lot of things to do. The both of them split up and went to do their own thing. Wilbur went to a club, while Quackity went somewhere else.

Wilbur was just having his fun at the club, until he had gotten into a fight with some bitch at the club, which had completely ruined his mood. He then went on to go to the hotel room which wasn't far and also got them kicked out of their room somehow. He was also responsible for Quackity's goes not getting stolen, but he failed. Miserably. As Quackity came back and found out about all of this, he angry at Wilbur and didn't speak to him on the way home.

time skip

As they had gotten home, Wilbur tried to tell Quackity that they could go another time, but Quackity had had enough.

"Well, fuck Wilbur, what am I, supposed to be impressed?"
Quackity said in an angry tone, clearly mad at him.

Wilbur didn't know what to do, so he just sat there and listened to his boyfriend.

"Whatever, I guess it's time to say goodnight, hope you had a REALLY good time"
Quackity said as he left.

He had felt like a piece of shit. It was all his fault. Quackity got home shortly after and slipper into his bed with a huge headache while Wilbur got drunk and didn't know what he was doing. You can probably tell what happened after.

Which now, brings us to what's happening right now.

Wilbur was stressing out, while Quackity felt hurt. He didn't want to see Wilbur, but he still felt a spark of connection with him. It was probably just a false alarm. Right?

After all, he did happen to do all of these shitty things in just one day. It's probably best to just take a break.

☔︎

This song is so great, like honestly
fucking enjoy it
also sorry for not uploading, i just haven't had any motivation, but i got it back!
also i'm working on a long quackbur oneshot, so buckle up friends >:)

[647 words]