☁︎ꏳꀤꁅꍏꋪꏂ꓄꓄ꏂ ꀷꍏꌩꀷꋪꏂꍏꎭꌚ☁︎

In which,

Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo are driving around at night in the rain blasting the song Cigarette Daydreams by Cage The Elephant plus some other songs.

☁︎

Tommy was bored in his house and he had nothing to do. It was currently one in the morning, and he didn't have anything he could do other than just play minecraft. He had been bored of minecraft because it was the only thing he had been playing the past few days. Plus, he didn't have anything new to do on it. Yeah, he could do a lore stream and make all of his fans cry, but he wasn't really in the mood for that right now. He wanted to do something other than that.

He had heard that ranboo had entered the uk and was with tubbo. He wanted to do something with them, but he didn't know what. He was stressing these options for no reason, but whenever he had heard the rain outside of the window, he felt better. Didn't know why, but he just did.

He didn't know if he would trouble tubbo and ranboo because he didn't know if he would be waking them up for this. He was contemplating whether or whether not he should call tubbo and tell him if they wanted to hang out, but he did it anyway. The phone kept ringing, and ringing, and ringing until it stopped.

"Hello?"

"Oh um, hello tubbo, I was wondering if we could maybe like hang out right now? You don't have to if you don't want to"

"Tubbo, who is that?"
A voice behind tubbo said.

Surprisingly, the both of them were awake and were just trying to find a movie to watch. Tommy didn't find this surprising because he used to do this with tubbo.

"Oh, it's just tommy ranboo, anyways, Tommy why do you want to hang out this late at night?"

"Well, first off, I'm bored, second, i'm allowed to stay up this late, but I have nothing to do"

"Oh, I see, well, I guess we can hang out, but what will we do? The only thing that we can possibly do is just watch movies together"

"Well, I just though that we could like, drive around? Y'know, how alex does it"
(big boy quack)

"I'll ask Ranboo if he wants to"

"Ok tubbs"

Tommy then waited by his phone, hearing Tubbo ask Ranboo if he wanted to go.

"Alright, I asked him and he said that he wanted to go, so when are we going?"

"Um, probably like right now, but I'll get ready first"

"Oh ok, I'll pick you up and then we can have fun"
(Almost spelt gun there-)

"Yeah, I'll get ready in the meantime, bye tubbs"

"Bye toms"

Tommy then proceeded to hang up and get up. He went through his closet and got some clothes that wilbur had bought him. He had spent a good three to five minutes getting ready in his clothes and though of what to do in the meantime. Since it would take some time before tubbo gets there.

After some time of like, twenty to thirty minutes, tommy's phone was vibrating because tubbo had texted him telling him that he was in his parking lot.

Tommy then proceeded to get out of his house quietly, trying to not wake up his parents. After he had successfully left his house, he had gotten in the car with ranboo and tubbo already in it.

"Hello ranboob"

"Please don't ever call me that"

"Why? It's funny!"

"Well I find it very offensive"
Ranboo said, clearly joking.

"Yeah yeah, whatever you day ran man"

After some time it the two of them just talking, tubbo had pulled up his phone and connected to the bluetooth of the car and put the playlist which consisted of all of their favorite songs that they all enjoyed.

The first song that played instantly, was Cigarette Daydreams by Cage The Elephant. No one really said anything not sung, instead they were all just vibing to the song. That was until tommy decided to sing quietly.

"Cigarette, Daydreams, you were only seventeen"

"Soft speak, with a mean streak"
Tubbo continued.

"Nearly brought me to my knees"
Ranboo sung.

"You can drive, all night, looking for the answers in the pouring rain. You wanna find, a piece of mind, looking for the answer. If we can find a reason, a reason to change, looking for the answer. If you can find a reason, a reason to stay"
They all sung together.

After that, they had all proceeded to sing the lyrics softly.

This was probably the most fun they've had in months.

☁︎

Bench trio is great
Also I'm genuinely sorry for not updating this book not my other ones, I just haven't really had motivation, so, sorry about that
Anyways, here's some art for you lovelies

Bench trio is greatAlso I'm genuinely sorry for not updating this book not my other ones, I just haven't really had motivation, so, sorry about thatAnyways, here's some art for you lovelies

For some background information, go check my art book if you want :]

[830 words]