☏︎𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜☏︎

This is back because I got motivation

yay

anyway this part two of "friend flashbacks"

kind of short too-

forgot to mention not proofread, so-

☏︎☏︎

Niki was helping Wilbur go to where they were gonna hang out. Once they had gotten there, Wilbur put his bike somewhere safe.

As they got inside she told to stop and that she'll show him around if he didn't know the place. Since he didn't go out as much, he just decided to let her take the lead.

As they were in there, Wilbur was already regretting it. He felt as if the entire world was watching him. He wasn't used yo being out, so he just put his hood up, which probably made him stand out even more.

"Hey Will, where do you want to go?"
She asked.

Wilbur had just answered with a shrug as they continued walking.

Since they didn't really know what to do, they had just decided to stroll around the stores and find things that would possibly catch their eye.

They then entered a clothing store with barely any people. Niki was just wandering around, trying to look for something to find, until something caught her attention.

"Hey Will come look at this!"
Niki called out.

"That's actually really cute, what the fuck"

It was a big cat plush with lots of other ones there. They both starred at it, until they decided to buy like six of them so they could share it.

Wilbur being nice, decided to help Niki with the two bags and held both of them while she started to look around for more things to collect.

They went to lots of stores, more like clothing ones and shoe ones.

"Aaaaand, I think this is the last one i'll be going to."
Niki said while Wilbur was behind her holding like three bags full of his things while Niki held the same amount.

"Yeah, same here. I don't wanna go home with my bike being heavy as fuck."
Wilbur said.

They were hungry after their strolling so they decided to eat. After all of that, they finally decided to go home.

It was about 5:50 once they had came out. The both of them had made thier way to Wilbur's bike.

"Uh Will, is it ok if you take me back to my house? You don't have to though! Its just a question."

"Considering the amount of fun I had today, sure why not"
Wilbur responded with a small laugh.

"Thank you Will!"
Niki said as she got on and waited for Wilbur.

Once Wilbur got comfortable, he started to drive his bike to her house. She had given him her address earlier if he ever wanted to visit, so he already somewhat knew where to go.

.
.
.
.

"Thanks Will! Bye, i'll see you tomorrow!"

.
.
.
.

Wilbur had finally came back home and decided to skip dinner. He already ate two full meals, so he would be fine for the rest of the day. He entered his room, and got reminded of his "plans".

He felt as if he should just forget them. He finally had fun.

And, not by himself. He starred directly at his calendar, and saw the one day with a "important" written on it.
Nothing else.

He starred at it for a good amount of time, until he got the same pen he used and scribbled it out. He just left a little note on it that said "nothing special".

Even though he would still be reminded of it, it should be better if he didn't think about doing it. He then once again, starred at it, and finally felt relaxed.

Didn't even realize I wasn't relaxed.

He then left it at that and decided, it was time to rest. He finally got through it without worrying.

Except, that one reminder of Alex.

I promise to find you one day, Alex.

☏︎☏︎

[655 words]