☔︎𝓲'𝓶 𝓪𝓽 𝓪 𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓲'𝓶 𝓲𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭.☁︎

Tw/Cw, Underage Drinking, Alcohol, Vomit, Horny People

♡︎

Ranboo and Tubbo were going to a party, more likely, a big one. Ranboo didn't really wanna go because he wasn't really social, and he just hated having to be at big and loud parties. He would just rather go to the park at night. Doesn't matter if it was raining. He would still go.

Tubbo didn't want to go also, but he didn't wanna feel rude not accepting the offer and being with his friends. So, he brought Ranboo with him. He didn't know why, but he just felt as if he needed someone close to him there if he got drunk and couldn't walk on his own. And of course, Ranboo would be the first person to come to mind.

As they were both driving to the place, they could already see a lot of cars, see people walking away from the house, and could already hear the loud ass music that rang through their ears. The both of them were already somewhat regretting their decision, but they were already there, so what would be the fun in already leaving?

They were looking for a parking space, but there were already a lot if cars close to the house, so they would have to park their car far away and walk. They wouldn't mind it. Considering the fact that they also want a little time preparing themselves before what they're gonna get into.

Ranboo had parked them a fair amount away from the party, so they could enjoy their time walking as they entered.

As they were walking, they could hear the music getting louder and louder, they could hear people talking outside, and they could see lights coming from the inside.

Ranboo had stopped walking, and Tubbo noticed.

"What's wrong big man?"
Tubbo questioned.

Ranboo stayed silent before he spoke.

"It's just that, I don't think I wanna be here."
Ranboo answered.

"Well, we already got here and it's gonna be a long way back. I also don't wanna seem like a dick because I told my friends that i'd be here. But we can leave if you want."

Ranboo didn't want to ruin Tubbo's fun, so he just decided that they would stay there.

Once they had entered the party, they saw a lot of chaos. Teens drinking, couples making out and grinding on each other, people drinking like it's their last day, and vomit.

Great.

What a fun party this will be.

"I'll be hanging out with my friends by the kitchen, so if you need anything, i'll be there."
Tubbo said loud enough for Ranboo to hear.

Ranboo then just sat on the couch, and just watched people having their fun. It would've been fun if people there wouldn't try and sit on him. He felt really uncomfortable, so he just got up quickly and tried to find a room upstairs where it would be quiet.

Ranboo quickly found a room and closed the door behind him, as he sat on the bed in the room.

He didn't know what had gotten into him, but he started to cry silently as he grabbed his legs for comfort.

It was stupid.

It was fucking stupid.

All of a sudden, he heard a door open and saw light. He didn't look up, but he heard the door close, he felt the bed get lower, and he felt someone pat his back. He started to breathe loudly and started to cry slightly louder.

He then stopped hugging hus knees and hugged the other person. He could tell the other person didn't mind because they hugged him back and ran their hand through his hair. Trying to make him feel comfortable.

Ranboo then felt his breathing slow down and his tears leaving. He still hugged the person.

"I saw you come up here, you seemed like you were trying to not cry, so I came here. You alright?"
The person asked.

Their voice had sounded masculine, but he didn't want to assume. He didn't respond quickly, but he did.

"Yeah, I feel better now"
Ranboo said, as he was still hugging the person.

"The names Tommy, if you wanted to know I guess. I already know you, so you don't have to tell me your name."

It was silent between them, but it was more of a comfortable silence.

"Not really big into parties, innit?"

"No, not really."

"Mm, yeah. Most people see me as someone who enjoys them at most, but I really don't. I'm just anti-social."

"Yeah, same here."

The both of them just sat there, in comfortable silence again.

"So,"
Tommy began.

"You're Tubbo's friend. Am I correct?"

"Yep, speaking of which. I should probably go check on him and see if he can still comprehend where he is"
Ranboo said while laughing and letting go of the hug.

"Yeah, I can help you if you want."

"Please do, I don't wanna deal with him all the night."

♡︎

oo yuh
allium duo my beloved <3

[843 words]

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚀𝚞𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚋𝚞𝚛 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚘 𝙾𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 🎉