☔︎𝚋𝚎𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜☔︎

what happened to us? we used to be best friends.

☔︎

"Hee hee!"
Wilbur laughed as he was in an upside down position, hanging from a rail while it was raining outside.

"Oh, hey Will!"
Quackity said as he looked at Wilbur and smiled with his umbrella in hand.

"Hey Quackity! Why didn't you speak to me during recess?"
Asked Wilbur, confused about the topic.

"I'll tell you later, you'll get sick if you stay like this in the rain for too long!"

"No worries, i'll be fine. I swear!"

"No you won't Will! Just get off and get under my umbrella!"

"Ugh, fine mom."

Quackity chuckled at Wilbur's response. He did act like a mom.

Wilbur got off and got under Quackity's umbrella, while he was soaking wet. Lucky for him, Quackity had always came prepared, so he gave Wil a jacket.

"Here! You can keep it! I won't really be using it anyway. Also, it'll probably last you forever!"
Quackity said, joking at the last part.

"Wow!"
Wilbur laughed.

He then put it on and walked with Quackity. The both of them were on their way to Quackity's house to just go and have fun. But, it looked like something was bothering Quackity, and Wilbur could tell.

"Hey, is something wrong?"
Wilbur asked.

"Oh, no. It's just...nothing"

"Are you sure? It looks like you don't look happy."

"Well, it's just that....I like you ok Wilbur!"
Quackity said as he closed his eyes and fists in frustration.

Wilbur just stood there. He stepped closer to Quackity and grabbed his chin. Quackity had tears in his eyes. He looked at him and chuckled while he also let go of his chin.

"It's ok Quackity! You know what?"
Wilbur said.

"Oh, what is it?"
Quackity said while cleaning his eyes.

"Whenever we grow up, I'll marry you!"

"Really?"

"Yep!"

He always knew how to cheer Quackity up. He held Quackity's chin close to his hand while Quackity grabbed it. Wilbur then gave Quackity a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Quackity! See you tomorrow!"

Quackity then waved his friend goodbye as he saw him leave.

He started to walk back to his house again. This time, with no distractions coming his way.

.
.
.
.
.