☁︎𝙿𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝙱𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚜☁︎

In which,

I write a part two of playlists.

asxtromoon here you go :]

☁︎

Quackity had woken up. It was night time already, but he didn't know that. Mostly because his face was stuffed with someone's chest.

He still had his eyes closed, but he had felt comfortable so he didn't mind it. He was melting to whomever's touch this was. He felt happy. He had then heard a voice up top from him.

"Good morning love, how did you sleep?"

wait wgat
Did he just call him love?

Quackity didn't mind the name, since he also had feelings for the taller.

"Well, I guess you could say I slept great"

"Hm? What makes you say that?"
Wilbur said, blushing.

"Well, you were here, so that's one reason"

Wilbur chuckled at what quackity had said.

"Oh? Is that so?"

"I think it is wilbur soot"
Quackity said as he got his face close to wilbur's.

Wilbur and quackity's face got dangerously close to each other's. The both of them closed their eyes, and leaned in. They didn't know what they were doing, cause they were blinded by bliss.

Pure bliss.

The kiss wasn't full of lust, but full of genuine love. The both of them just happy, finally getting the chance to do this.

The both of them then broke the kiss and looked at each other. Realizing what they just did.

"Oh-"

"Uh-"

"I'm so sor-"

Wilbur then shut quackity up by kissing him again. Quackity didn't mind though. They had stopped the kiss to get in a more comfortable position.

After their make out session, Wilbur and quackity went back to cuddling cause they were tired.

"Mm, I love you"

"I love you too"

Wilbur and quackity were just in each other's arms, as happy as they could've been.

☁︎

we love fluff
we also love angst
but we love fluff more
also sorry is this wasn't good

[322 words]