Author's Note

Before we begin, I would like to say: Thank y'all for supporting me and enjoying/reading these oneshots. I never expected Serendipity to make it past 1K views, and it feels surreal that I'm at 21K views already. It makes me happy that some people have enjoyed reading this book.

I'd like to use this chapter to address a few things:

-----------------

1. The Future of Serendipity

After I published 'I Want Your Bite', I noticed that my uploading has been getting more and more sporadic. This is because of: school, IRL stuff that I have to deal with, writer's block, and burnout (which wasn't helping me at all). I thought that I'd be able to finish Recovery (and by extension, Reconnaissance) in at least a month, but a month turned into two, then two turned into three, and so on and so forth until I completed both oneshots almost three years later.

What I've decided is to close requests for these oneshots because of writer's block and IRL stuff. Both Radiant x Albert oneshots took me almost three years to complete, and I don't like making people wait too long as it makes me feel extremely guilty.

I still love the myth community and would like to continue writing for it, but it's getting harder for me to gain the motivation to write these oneshots, especially since I've been losing interest in writing "serious beginning; crackpost emoji spam ending" stories, and I feel as though I've written all the ships that I could write for. I also don't believe that I could write quality stories if I'm not feeling passionate, hence why I'm putting this book on an indefinite hiatus.

Another [albeit less important] reason is that Serendipity has become rather trite, as the entire premise of this book was to make a "serious" build-up before I change the direction and make the myths and myth hunters say and do weird stuff. It was only a matter of time before the stories became more and more predictable, causing them to be -- for lack of a better word -- stale.

I'll still be writing, but I'll be venturing off into creating new stories, and I'll maybe even re-write some of my old stories.

-----------------

2. Regarding The Days Union and Night Coalition oneshots

As you all may know, I've stopped accepting one-shot requests for The Days Union and Night Coalition. This is because of two reasons: They don't feel comfortable with the shipping and they don't want to associate with the myth community. If I decide to transfer Serendipity to my AO3 account, the Days Union & Night Coalition oneshots will not be transferred. The Side-stories with them will be transferred, however, since they aren't shipping-related.

------------

Archived version of the first A/N Regarding this (in case I've deleted the TDU oneshots): 

April 5, 2023 A/N: This will be my last TDU/TNC Oneshot. It's come to my attention that the operatives don't feel comfortable with shipping and they don't want to associate with the myth community anymore; so out of respect, I will stop writing oneshots of the Days' Union, Night Coalition, and Dawn Aurora operatives. I know these stories have endings that aren't supposed to be taken seriously, but that doesn't take away the fact that some of the operatives aren't comfy with the shipping and the "Serious" half of the stories aren't helping. The previous chapters with TDU/TNC might stay up, but, I won't be accepting any more requests for TDU or TNC, whether they be platonic or romantic. I've had fun writing them, but this will be my last time writing them in a "myth setting".

-----------------

3. Future plans

With the future coming up, I do have a few things I want to do in terms of writing, and these are: 

- Rewriting stories

Some of the stories/chapters I've published may be revamped or flat-out unpublished. This is mainly because I either: don't like the work anymore, or I wanted to fix some things in it. I'm also going to take this as an opportunity to experiment with my writing, as I've been doing so for the past few months.

- Reuploading some of my stories to AO3

I created an AO3 account a few years ago because I really like the site and would like to transfer some of my work there. Some works may be re-written before being put on there, while others may just remain on my Wattpad and Quotev accounts, and some may just be left untouched in terms of editing.

-----------------

In closing, thank you for your support for the duration of this book. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me, and I'll answer them as soon as possible.