Submit to me (AloneUleanra)

A/N: I don't know that much about Uleanra, other than the fact that he's silent and hyper, so I'm just winging his personality lol (Also, he's alive, since canonically, he's dead).

Warnings: Abuse, Possible Stockholm syndrome, possible lima syndrome.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uleanra woke up earlier than normal.

Alonetraveler said something about this man named Albert visiting for his Christmas party.

He was excited! He was always ready to meet new people.

After a few minutes, Alone kicked the door open (the door wasn't locked, alone didn't allow locked doors).

"Uleanra!"

"Y-Yes?" Uleanra answered.

"Downstairs! You are to be decorate!"

Uleanra nodded and followed Alone downstairs to his corner, to where Alone hit him with a sword once, before going upstairs to get Selozar.

Uleanra did what he did best, and started spinning violently in his corner while waiting for the guest to arrive.

Alone saw this, ignored this, and went to the door to go outside (presumably to meet the guest).

Uleanra stopped spinning and looked out the window to see alone greeting the guest and chopping down another Christmas tree.

Maybe this Christmas party would turn out to be good...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Christmas party, Alone stomped to the closet and opened the door.

"ULEANRA!"

"Y-Yes, Master?" Uleanra said as he stumbled out of the closet.

"WALL!" Alone yelled as he got his whip and his sword. 

Uleanra got on the wall, bracing for the impact that eventually came.

Despite being dead (inside), Uleanra could still flinch at the pain of the whip and sword.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After what felt like an eternity, Alone dropped the sword and stopped beating Uleanra.

"M-Master-!"

"Shut up. On knees."

Uleanra did as he was told, and Alone walked behind Uleanra, placing part of the whip on his shoulder, before hitting Uleanra once on the back.

"Face me." Alone commanded, and Uleanra did as he was told.

Alone cupped Uleanra's cheek and tilted his head upwards to make him look at him.

Oh, darn did his eyes look beautiful...

...Was it so wrong to fall for someone who's been beating you like eggs at i-HOP?

"So obedient..." Alone cooed. It wasn't much of a compliment, but Uleanra still felt somewhat giddy at Alone's statement.

"Tell me who you are to me."

"I-I'm y-your dirty little vegetable.." Uleanra said, looking away from Alone.

"Look at me and repeat." Alone commanded, turning Uleanra's head towards him.

"I-I'm your dirty little vegetable-!" Uleanra repeated, making direct eye contact with Alone.

"Correct!" alone said as he ks'ed uleanra on the cheek

after that, they did the dang and the darn while selozar watched.

alne: ;) ;) ;)

ulnra: ;) ;) ;) 

selozar: are you serious?! right in front of my salad? yall are gross. *leaves room cutely*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

after that the two diddly danged, one of them became pregananant and had pebbles.

the end