Why do I love you? (Great_HorrificNight)

This oneshot was requested by Ofhercleanways (Mari)  (Please don't harass them)

A/N:  I never had any HC heights for TDU and TNC, so for the sake of plot [Great is around 6'4], and [Horrid is around 6'8].

(music is just for aesthetic, not bc its for the fic) 

Warnings: None (aside from forbidden relationships)

--------------------------------------------------------

Great_Day was filing his paperwork until he heard a knock on the door.

"I am [BUSY]. [COME] back later." Great says as he continues filing paperwork.

The door suddenly opens.

"I said, I am [BUSY], [COME] back-" Great repeats before looking to see his kismesis, Horrid_night.

"[IDENTITY] [ENEMY] Horrid_Night."

"[IDENTITY] [ENEMY] Great_Day."

"What do you [WANT]?"

"I [WANT] to [SPEAK] to you."

"Make it [QUICK]..." Great huffs, walking towards Horrid.

"I want to [MAKE] a treaty between the [DAYS] and the [NIGHTS]."

This was weird.

Great knows that the Days and Nights had a bit of a hatred for each other, and more importantly, Horrid would call him every name in the book before asking him for something.

r u d e l y

Why now -of all times- would he want to make a peace treaty, knowing he's killed a few of his operatives?

He could change the hatred, but can he bring the other operatives back to life?

"You [HATE] us, and we [HATE] you. What makes you [THINK] we'll [ACCEPT] this treaty?"

"I knew that you would be a bit [HESITANT]..."

"Let's meet the middle and [DISCUSS] it over [DINNER] tomorrow. Just the [DAYS] and the [NIGHTS], and if you're still [HESITANT], I won't [FORCE] you."

"..." Great mulled over the decision.

Should he accept the invitation to dinner? Even if he accepts [He thinks he won't], He and his operatives will get free food, so what's the big deal?

Maybe this was a trap so that the Nights would kill them?

He'll be sure to tell the Operatives to bring their own weapons in case they try something funny.

"No strings [ATTATCHED]?"

"No strings [ATTACHED]."

"Consider my [OPERATIVES] and I [GUESTS] tomorrow. Now [LEAVE] my office."

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next day, the days got ready and went to the Night's town.

"[REMEMBER], if they [TRY] something [FUNNY], pull out your [WEAPONS]." Great warns as he walks up to the door to knock on it.

"[FREE] FOOD!" Unstable yells.

The door opens to reveal Horrid_Night.

"Ah... The [DAYS] Union. [COME] in." Horrid says as he guides the Union in the mansion, and eventually to the dining room.