The master and his slave (SeloneTraveler)

A/N: (Content warnings; abuse, possible Stockholm syndrome, possible lima syndrome, food being wasted) (I'm sorry alonetraveler)

------------------------------------------------------------

        Selozar woke up to the sound of beatings and screamings, and of course, the eventual knock on the door. He then went up to quickly open the door, knowi that he was gonna be beaten to powder if he kept Alone waiting.

"Good, awake. Get ass down and make breakfast." Alonetraveler said, sternly

"Yes, si-"

"SHUT"

        Selozar quickly followed Alone down the stairs to make breakfast. While he was making breakfast, he felt Alone's eyes burning holes in the back of his head, which of course made him nervous. Alone was a pretty intimidating man, and Selozar knew not to mess with him. (Although alone beats him regardless.) After Selozar finished making breakfast, he puts it on a plate and gives it to Alone.

"I-I hope y-you like it."

alone looks at the plate d i s g u s t e d

Alone grabbed his whip and his sword and told Selozar to get on the wall. Not wanting the punishment to be harder than it has to be, selozar got on the wall.

Alonetraveler then began to beet the fck out of selozar like he owed him money (Who knows, maybe selozar did owe him money), and selozar started s c r e e c h i n g like Albert does in those scary myth hunting videos.

"S-StoP!" selzr screamed

"No."

selozr cried cutely, and alone liked it.

alontvlr: ;) ;) ;)

slzr: 😭😭😭😭😭

Since people like smut in these damn things, alone diddly danged selozar (With consent, of course!)

and this is how pebbles are born

the end.