The birds. (yukc0zbert)

A/N: could this be connected to my kad0z story? I do not know.

(also, sorry for not updating in a few weeks, i was focused on school and friends/family.)

I also refuse to write smut of the myths, especially g0z bc he's my favorite myth lol.

Content warnings: cheating

-------------------------------------------

Please...

Mercy me...

Let me fall out of love...

Before you f*ck him...

I beg you...

I'll give you all my pills...

I'll give you all that I need...

Baby...

-------------------------------------------

G0z had been happily dating Albert for about three years now. And, ever since then, neither of them kept any secrets from each other.

From the basic things they know about each other, to the secrets that they promised to keep to themselves.

G0z, however, had a secret that he fears would ruin his relationship with Albert.

He had been seeing Yuck0 behind Albert's back.

For a bit of backstory, he and Yucko had been dating on and off before he met Albert.

Sure, both of them broke up [amicably] and remained friends, but before G0z met Albert, the two clowns would be back together within a few weeks or so.

During one of these times, G0z found Albert and fell in love with him, but there was a problem.

He and Yucko haven't gotten over each other yet, causing the two clowns to 'meet up' behind Albert's back.

Yucko was down to do it, G0z however, was a bit hesitant but got into it after a while.

G0z's hesitance caused him to feel guilty for cheating on Albert, but Father Sun's influence overpowered these negative feelings.

-------------------------------

Earlier

-------------------------------

Albert was hugging G0z as they were sitting on the couch.

"I don't see you as often, now that you started gaining more customers... When's your next break?" Albert asks.

"I plan on taking a break next wee-"

G0z's phone buzzes. G0z ignored it, figuring that he could answer it later.

"I plan on taking the break next week! I honestly can't wait until then~!" G0z smiles.

"Same here!" Albert says as he gets up to get something.

G0z takes this as an opportunity to check his phone for the messages.

'Oh, Yucko texted me. I wonder why.' G0z thinks to himself as he opens up the text.

Yucko rarely texts him, so the sudden text was a bit of a surprise to him.

G0z starts blushing.

Under all that darn clown makeup, his face was red.

Why now of all times did Yucko want to clown around?