Catharsis (Macabenevolent_Day)

A/N: This was requested by @-SaltySea-  (don't harass them please)

Content warnings: Mentions of cemeteries and death (mainly because of macabre; nobody actually dies)

--------------------------------------

Macabre was working in the graveyard again for his graveyard shift.

This time, he was waiting in the graveyard for the guests that Great has been talking about.

He's heard about the one they call "Albert" or his pseudonyms "mrflimflam" and "Flamingo", hopefully, he won't annoy him here, because he won't hesitate to shoot him or his friend Adam.

Macabre was waiting in the grave house, hearing the footsteps come closer and closer.

"[OPERATIVE] Scary Residence." Great states.

"eek!"

"Wow! I hear birds! I'm going in, Adam-! Wait there's a dude here!"

"Greetings, [IDENTITY] mrflimflam, and Speedy2662. This is the cemetery where the deceased dwell and tortured souls arise."

"Don't be scared, I'm with you, Albert~!" Radiant assures, before hearing a gunshot.

"That genuinely makes me feel loved..." Albert sighs.

"A-ah, well it really shouldn't-"

"Do not let the darkness consume you."

"It's already too late for that, brother-"

"Thank you for the advice!" Adam says, cutting Albert off before dragging him to meet with the other operatives.

Not even a few seconds later, the two come back to wave at him.

Macabre walks out of the grave house, which scares the two off to run. (Presumably to catch up with the Operatives and Great_Day.)

"T-They shootin'!" Albert yells as he runs behind Adam.

Well, since they're gone, he might as well check to see if he can put away his supplies for the day.

While he was grabbing a shovel, he felt someone's arms around his waist.

"WHAT THE [HELL] DO YOU THINK YOU'RE [DOING]?!"  Macabre asks, thrashing around to throw the person off of him.

"W-Woah [OPERATIVE] Macabre, [CALM] down! It's me!" Benevolent stammered.

"Don't [SCARE] me like [THAT]."

"Sorry."

"What are you [DOING] here [ANYWAYS]? Shouldn't you be on that [TOUR] with the [TEST SUBJECTS] and everyone else?"

"Yeah... about that..."

"I got [BORED] of walking behind [SUPREME LEADER] Great_Day, all he's going to do is [SHOW] the [TEST SUBJECTS] the places here. He won't [NOTICE] that I'm [GONE]."

"Out of all the [PLACES] that you could've [STAYED] at, why choose the [GRAVEYARD]?"

"I wanted to [SEE] you, of course!" Benevolent states, walking towards Macabre (while being mindful of his personal space).

"What do you [MEAN]?"

"Well, I've always wanted to [TRY] something [WITH] you [OPERATIVE] Macabre, but I'm not [SURE] if you really wanted me to [TOUCH] your hands."