I want your bite (HorriDauntless_night)

This oneshot was requested by @Shipful_Day

(don't harass them please)

A/N: horrid is 6'8, while dauntless is around 6'5

Content warnings: Hate to love, Blood, Implied Violence, and mentioned death.

--------------------------------

"Alright, New [ASSIGNMENT]. If we're going to make the [ENEMY] [DAYS UNION] and their [TEST SUBJECTS] sacrifices, we have to [PRACTICE]. The [ENEMY] [DAYS] are strong, but we can be stronger." Horrid says as he walks in front of his operatives.

"Since some of you have been [SLACKING] off, I will pair you up with each other." Horrid says as he looks at his operatives, specifically Dauntless.

"It's not my fault that I've been [SLACKING] off, the [WORK] that you gave us the past few [WEEKS] was [BORING] as hell." Dauntless mutters.

"And yet you [WONDER] why I'm [HARSHER] on you than I am on the other [OPERATIVES]..."

"Anyway... I will be [PAIRING] you up with your [PARTNERS]."

"[OPERATIVE] Dauntless." Horrid says as he slams his hands on Dauntless' desk.

"What?!"

"You will be [WORKING] with me." Horrid answers, moving away from the desk.

"If we end up having a [UNSUCCESSFUL] raid, don't worry. We can learn from our [MISTAKES] so we can make better plans."

"Now, I will be [GIVING] each of you your roles..."

----------------------------------------

"Why can't I [HELP] you kill the [CITIZENS]?" Dauntless asks, walking behind Horrid.

"Because you have to be on the [LOOKOUT], just in case the [ENEMY] Days end up [FOILING] our plans." Horrid says as he surveys the area for any victims, preferably those that were alone.

"There we go... Our [VICTIM] for the day!" Horrid states, as he and Dauntless walk towards the victim.

--------------------------------------------

After Horrid restrains the victim, he grabs his "tools".

"Once you've [RESTRAINED] your victim, you should either slice their neck or carve out their-" 

"Are you even [PAYING] attention?"

"You've [TOLD] me this so many times before..." Dauntless sighs.

"That's because I don't know if you're even [PAYING] attention!"

"I do, sometimes."

"Well, if you're that [CONFIDENT] in your listening abilities, how about you deal with our little [SACRIFICE]." Horrid snaps, throwing the bag of medical supplies (And a knife that he was already holding) at Dauntless.

"Woah there, [NIGHT LEADER] Horrid, Wouldn't want to [HURT] one of your [OPERATIVES]." Dauntless chuckles.

"A little cut never hurt anyone, [SUCK] it up and DEAL with the [SACRIFICE]."

--------------------------------------------

"Good job! You've [ACTUALLY] done something [RIGHT] for once..." Horrid praises as he takes care of the body.