𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 // puzzles & labyrinths

━━━AHOY! Please excuse the poor gif quality, it was the only one I could find that fit and wasn't Sugarboy. I REALLY didn't want to use a gif of Sugarboy. He gives me the creeps.

While I have a shred of your attention, what's y'al's opinion on One Piece? 'Cause I've been wanting to try writing something for it and having some sense of people's thoughts might help.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

X791

THE TEAM OF FOUR CLIMBED UP THE WINDING STONE PATH. It was a little nerve-wracking, on either side of them the mountainsides gave way to deep chasms. Dealana already gave them a scare when she walked precariously along the edge and sneezed herself off balance.

She had her clouds to catch her in an instant of course. But while she knew that, the others had forgotten. When Dealana came back up and saw their faces, she laughed. Gray tried pushing her back off the path.

"What the heck is that thing?" wondered Gray as they stared up an old, triangle-shaped door encased at the edges by the stone of the mountainous structure. 

"Looks like an entrance to me." said Lyon, studying the door. It looked like it hadn't been opened in years, which was probably true.

"Going in is our only option." agreed Juvia.

Dealana cracked her knuckles, hopping down from her cloud. "Get ready for some opposition."

"What are you talking about?" asked Gray, his brows furrowed,

"The last time I traveled to ancient ruins built into a mountain, there were sentient rock guardians that kept trying to kick me out. I'll bet you five-thousand jewel it'll be the same case here."

"Tch, you're on."

Dealana grinned and cupped her hands to her mouth, shouting, "Oi! We're coming in whether you like it or not!"

"I will not allow it! I forbid you scoundrels from entering!" said a deep voice. One of the rock clusters above the door shifted and came to life. As it spoke, they noticed a stone jaw that actually moved, as well as a gleaming blue orb of some sort for an eye. Two other rock clusters began to creak and groan as they too came to life in the shape of hands. Very large hands, perfect for smashing anyone wanting to enter. 

"Gotta say, easiest five-thousand jewel in my life."

"Let's make sure we're alive enough to see the transaction go through." warned Lyon, shifting into maker magic stance simultaneously with Gray.

"Sorry!" Gray started.

"But we don't have time to play with you!" finished Lyon.

Two rock fists came barreling off the mountainside, surging towards the two ice wizards, who raised their hands to block it with ice. Only, the rock hands really were perfect for smashing anyone wanting to enter and Gray and Lyon were forced to jump back out of the way.